Slipbox Assault on Precinct 13 - Scanavo Full Slip (Cine-Museum Exclusive #01) [Italy]

Jun 29, 2011
Release Date: 13.02.2018
Pre Order:
15th of October
Print Run: 1K
Purchase Link:
- One-Click: https://tinyurl.com/yauctvbk (Print Run: 1/150, Price €79.80)
- Fullslip: Assault on Precinct 13 - CME#01 - Lenticular Edition [Limited 350] (Print Run: 150/500, Price €39.90)
- Lenticular: https://tinyurl.com/ydfxfxu (Print Run: 150/500, Price €39.90)
Note: 2 Discs (Blu Ray Region Unlocked + DVD) + 34p Exclusive Comic Book (English text) + Original Poster + 7 x Characters Art Cards + 6 x Postcards. Embossed/Debossed effect on both full slips. Exclusive Coin for One-Click only!
Group Buy: TBC

Official Banner:

D689F051-5128-436D-B51E-AF3B26E3E09C.jpeg

Official Lenticular Artwork:
22338735_1126285904168906_7454696424339964802_o.jpg

22424377_1126285897502240_3305408025238090027_o.jpg

Lenti Effect:
giphy.gif

Official Fullslip Artwork:
22291470_1126285994168897_896179832860777999_o.jpg

22424526_1126285997502230_7190960875181769897_o.jpg

One-Click + Exclusive Coin
22424434_1126286174168879_5763381012707891159_o.jpg

sgsh6t.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I know what you're saying Carlo but it's till a pretty bad typo that should've been rectified during the QC process (very much the same like Nova's GOTG release)

I know what you're saying Carlo but it's till a pretty bad typo that should've been rectified during the QC process (very much the same like Nova's GOTG release)

Unfortunately, printing the entire booklet would be too expensive ... too expensive for a little label.
Consider that we printed all discs Blu Ray + DVD for this release.

Unfortunately, printing the entire booklet would be too expensive ... too expensive for a little label.
Consider that we printed all discs Blu Ray + DVD for this release.

Yeah I appreciate that, but no matter the size of the label this is a pretty poor QCm error in my opinion that should not have passed the quality check stage.

Not trying to belittle the products or the company

Yeah I appreciate that, but no matter the size of the label this is a pretty poor QCm error in my opinion that should not have passed the quality check stage.

Not trying to belittle the products or the company

We are waiting for quotes for the reprint of the Comic Book that would still be sent after 15/20 days.

Hello,
Why you didn't put english subtitles ?

unfortunately we could not modify the blu ray disc for which we have a limited license to 1000 copies.
We have done our utmost to develop the packaging and DVD disc of special contents (unpublished in Italy).
As a first release we are very satisfied with the final result, but we are very pleased to read all your comments that will allow us to offer an even better product next time!

Last edited:
I've seen many mistakes from Nova etc that never get fixed. Ultimately, it is a little mistake. I'm sure you are more mad at it yourself then any consumer will be and least not on slipbox etc. so dont beat yourself up over it.

My best advice for labels doing English text (for best sales potential) is to get with a native english speaking person to provide the checks. And I say this kind heartedly. I would even do it for you in future if need be.

Now granted I understand with a quote from a movie or credit blocks etc it can then rely on knowledge of a movie. Sometimes showing a group of people privately can help that. I've been in many private commission poster groups and on the credit blocks they send it out to the entire group for checks ... I understand that cant happen with movie releases but a small group could help get more eyes on it.

again, just some friendly advice congrats on good looking product.

I've seen many mistakes from Nova etc that never get fixed. Ultimately, it is a little mistake. I'm sure you are more mad at it yourself then any consumer will be and least not on slipbox etc. so dont beat yourself up over it.

My best advice for labels doing English text (for best sales potential) is to get with a native english speaking person to provide the checks. And I say this kind heartedly. I would even do it for you in future if need be.

Now granted I understand with a quote from a movie or credit blocks etc it can then rely on knowledge of a movie. Sometimes showing a group of people privately can help that. I've been in many private commission poster groups and on the credit blocks they send it out to the entire group for checks ... I understand that cant happen with movie releases but a small group could help get more eyes on it.

again, just some friendly advice congrats on good looking product.

Thanks for all the valuable advice!
You're absolutely right, but we specify that only that quote has errors while the entire comic was translated by a company that works with native english translators (you can verify this by reading the comic book). The same company is also involved in creating balloon for the texts, a very complex operation because it must be coordinated with the designer.

We want to highlight the presence of an original comic that, for costs of screenplay, rights, design, translation and printing, involves 4 companies and has a production cost that probably exceeds that of an exclusive steelbook!

we are very happy that enjoyed CME#01 and with the advice of many experienced collectors we can further improve the quality starting from the second exclusive ... CREEPSHOW!

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Group Buy Update:

All Group Buy orders will be shipped today. Anyone who still has to pay shipping costs has received instructions via a private message.

From 9 to 19 February Cine-Museum goes on vacation, the customer service will remain operative for any request and the shipping service will be reduced to 50% for purchases in store.

Thank you for your attention and for your interest in our first production.

Dont like the artwork at all tbh

We have tried to give our interpretation according to what is permitted by the will of those who hold the copyrights (in particular with the wife of the owner of the copyright :wacky:).
It 's normal that some collectors may not like it but the most important thing is the quality of the product, certainly the next artwork for the second exclusive, will be of interest to you

• Thanks
Reactions: hatredhorror
We have tried to give our interpretation according to what is permitted by the will of those who hold the copyrights (in particular with the wife of the owner of the copyright :wacky:).
It 's normal that some collectors may not like it but the most important thing is the quality of the product, certainly the next artwork for the second exclusive, will be of interest to you
thats true, quality looks top-notch.. looking forward to the next release :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: duckandrun
got my full slip today @duckandrun
the packaing was poor, but somehow the item survived the delivery. only 1 layer of bubble wrap, which wasnt fixed with tape ...that's how it looked like, when I opened the package.
31819245ak.jpg

congrats to your first exclusive. it's really a great release.