snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: 'Before Christmas'
Purchase link: Atlas Shrugged Trilogy
Price: $89.95
Notes: Clear Sleeve with embossed clam shell.

atlasshruggedtrilogy.jpg

Last edited:
bwahahahahaha G1. wtf :bored:

Why you gotta be hating on G1 i own 70 G1 steelbooks and have been collecting since 2006, you think your all cool like pfft I wouldn't collect G1 but your not as cool as you think you are because true collector have been collecting when there were only G1's and no such thing as G2 (first G1 didn't appear in the US until 2008 and the Bond films). The first steelbooks were all G1 if you don't have a Departed or a Boondock Saints in G1 then you don't got the origins of a steelbook collection.

G1 be cool.

Why you gotta be hating on G1 i own 70 G1 steelbooks and have been collecting since 2006, you think your all cool like pfft I wouldn't collect G1 but your not as cool as you think you are because true collector have been collecting when there were only G1's and no such thing as G2 (first G1 didn't appear in the US until 2008 and the Bond films). The first steelbooks were all G1 if you don't have a Departed or a Boondock Saints in G1 then you don't got the origins of a steelbook collection.

G1 be cool.

I have a G1 Casshern steelbook somewhere, from 2005...

Reactions: digitalbabe
The thing about these .... g1 isnt so bad as the steel is designed as something from the movies. My memory escapes me but its that precious metal used for that railroad I believe from the first flick for the first one ... and so on. The movie was actually surprisingly pretty good. Not a knock on the story as I realize its a huge fan base for the books.

G1 be cool.

not hatin on you. im laughin at the studio. this aint 2006 brah. G1 is out.