Austin Comic con 2013 (Wizard World)

Oct 22, 2011
wizardworld_2272_615138

http://www.wizardworld.com/home-tx.html

Another WW at a end! Make sure you check out blumasters and rosearts pics from the show and the stuff they got.

Current Guest
AUTOGRAPH PRICES
Amy Dumas Autograph — $25.00
BELLA TWINS — Nikki & Brie Bella DUAL Autograph – $50.00
Brie Bella Autograph – $30.00
Bruce Campbell Autograph — $40.00
Chandler Riggs Autograph — $TBD
Erica Durance Autograph — $30.00
Giancarlo Esposito Autograph — $30.00
Ian Ziering Autograph — $30.00
James Hong Autograph — $30.00
James Marsters Autograph — $40.00
Jason David Frank Autograph — $30.00
Jewel Staite Autograph – $40.00
John Cena Autograph — $60.00
Jon Bernthal Autograph — $30.00
Kelly Hu Autograph — $30.00
Laurie Holden Autograph — $40.00
Michael Rooker Autograph — $40.00
Nikki Bella Autograph – $30.00
Norman Reedus Autograph — $40.00
Ralph Macchio Autograph — $35.00 (with Combo Photo Op at Table Only $60.00)
Robert Rodriguez Autograph — $40.00 **ALL PROCEEDS DONATED TO FRANK FRAZETTA MUSEUM**
Sara Underwood Autograph — $20.00; $40.00 for Premium Items
Sarah Wayne Callies Autograph — $30.00
Scott Bakula Autograph — $75.00
Sean Patrick Flanery Autograph — $30.00
Spencer Locke Autograph — $30.00
Stan Lee Autograph (Saturday) — $60.00 8"x10" Photo; $80 Premium Item (Everything Else)
William Shatner Autograph — $75.00

Last edited:
Bruce Campbell has been announced for this one. It happens a few days after my b-day so I'm really considering heading down. Scott Bakula will be there, too.

Bruce Campbell signature, Scott Bakula photo op, sounds pretty sick.

Bruce Campbell has been announced for this one. It happens a few days after my b-day so I'm really considering heading down. Scott Bakula will be there, too.

Bruce Campbell signature, Scott Bakula photo op, sounds pretty sick.

Updated OP thanks!

Dang, no VIP tickets for my girl Kelly Hu?? Might have to make a trip to Austin to show some love to Miss Kelly :drool:

I think WW only does it for people who are going to have ridiculous lines. The thing is with vip's you can basically walk up whenever and cut ahead of anyone who has "regular" tickets.

If either of you decide to go I recommend purchasing thickets online instead of the door. You will be stuck waiting a LONG time.

I think I'm set in attending. It's going to be a long ass drive, about 12 hours each way, but I think it'll be more than worth it. Will be able to check out the Mondo Gallery and the Austin Alamo Draft House among other places.

Motel 6 or my cousin's couch, touch choices......

I think I'm set in attending. It's going to be a long ass drive, about 12 hours each way, but I think it'll be more than worth it. Will be able to check out the Mondo Gallery and the Austin Alamo Draft House among other places.

Motel 6 or my cousin's couch, touch choices......

Wow thats a fair drive. Plan on driving the straight 12? Longest time ive driven straight through is almost 15 hrs. It involved 2 monster energy drinks and a candy bar at the end.... Worst choice EVER!

Days Inn Austin Crossroads & Bruce Campbell, I'll be seeing you in 3 months.

/trip booked

Legit jealous right now!
Jewel Staite and Erica Durance :drool::drool::drool: So many cool actors to see.:scat: You will have a blast! Make sure you get your free walking dead comic. Its a different cover for each city. If you choose not to keep it you may fetch a nice price on ebay. Usually the regular city cover can fetch from $30-$40 or more depending on when you list it.

Yep, will be driving straight there. Will be my longest drive by far. I've done 7 hours and that wasn't too bad. Twelve seems like a lot though. And that doesn't include gas or food stops, however I doubt I'll even stop for food unless it's drive-thru or something.

I checked on flying there, but those prices are ridiculous as always. Southwest's price was what I was hoping for, but that was only to get me to Austin.

Yep, will be driving straight there. Will be my longest drive by far. I've done 7 hours and that wasn't too bad. Twelve seems like a lot though. And that doesn't include gas or food stops, however I doubt I'll even stop for food unless it's drive-thru or something.

I checked on flying there, but those prices are ridiculous as always. Southwest's price was what I was hoping for, but that was only to get me to Austin.

I for sure wish you a safe and fast trip . Its always good to stop and stretch tho as well.

Yeah flying anywhere now is just stupidly expensive :(

im thinking about driving to the Dallas comic con. I could score 3 more main sigs for my star wars blu-ay autographs.

Leah, Darth an c3po

im thinking about driving to the Dallas comic con. I could score 3 more main sigs for my star wars blu-ay autographs.

Leah, Darth an c3po

I had to look that one up. Very interesting guest list. A few I would not mind seeing.

Make sure you post some pics if you do!

The more I search for conventions near me the more and more I find. I think im somewhere around a dozen within a 5 hr drive. I have already started planning for next year. My new hobby for sure. SDCC is my main goal next year followed by Dragon con . And the people who cosplay just wow! More so the ladies :oohyeah:

Last edited:
It's official, just purchased the Bruce Campbell VIP Experience. Also decided to attend all 3 days instead of just Saturday & Sunday. I'm pumped.

Just saw that Bruce is limiting autographs to 1 per person. I was wanting to get 2, one on Evil Dead 2 Zavvi & the other in the Army of Darkness AU Necronomicon. /tough choices

Last edited:
Reactions: Xavier
It's official, just purchased the Bruce Campbell VIP Experience. Also decided to attend all 3 days instead of just Saturday & Sunday. I'm pumped.

Just saw that Bruce is limiting autographs to 1 per person. I was wanting to get 2, one on Evil Dead 2 Zavvi & the other in the Army of Darkness AU Necronomicon. /tough choices

Very cool :scat:

That stinks they are putting a cap on 1 per person. I dont think I have ever really seen or heard that before !

Austin just got a little better. Giancarlo Esposito (Gus Fring) has been added. I think I'm going to have him sign my Usual Suspects digibook.

Austin is sure getting bigger and bigger thats awesome. Looks like it could be almost as big as chicago was.