Autographed Movie/Comic-Con And Other SteelBooks™

So I just found out Comicon is coming to Ottawa this weekend, can still get tickets for Sunday but thinking of getting the following Steels signed.

Star Trek FS Steel by William Shatner

Serenity Steel by Adam Baldwin

Hulk Horizontal Steel by Lou Ferrigno

Battlestar Galactica The Plan by Jamie Bamber

**Feel free to post pics, if you have any autographed Steels**

Last edited by a moderator:
my only signed Steelbook

Photoon2012-08-11at1159.jpg

Stan Lee signed this in London back in Feb :D

Some very nice autographs there. This year I've been to a couple of conventions for the first time and have got some Steelbooks and boxsets signed.

Flash Gordon, signed by Brian Blessed. I asked to him to put "Gordon's alive". :D

101_0011.jpg

Conan, signed by Jason Momoa.

101_0013.jpg

Predator, signed by Carl Weathers. The Play.com version hadn't arried in time, so I had to settle for my DVD Steelbook. Perhaps next time.

Predator.jpg

V boxset, signed by Jane Badler. I want to add Robert Englund to that, if he comes over to the UK.

20120830_221836.jpg

Star Trek NG film boxset, signed by Michael Dorn and Gates McFadden. I eventually want to get the full NG cast.

20120830_221926.jpg

Robert Englund will be back over in October for EMS at Olympia in London

Thanks. I looked at the line up a couple of weeks ago and he wasn't on it and the guest list didn't look all that. I will think about this, thanks. I want him to add to my V boxset, but not if I'm going just to see him. I'm going to the Star Trek one in October and I'm hoping to get Shatner and Stewart, but I suspect I will need to raid the bank for them.

Thanks. I looked at the line up a couple of weeks ago and he wasn't on it and the guest list didn't look all that. I will think about this, thanks. I want him to add to my V boxset, but not if I'm going just to see him. I'm going to the Star Trek one in October and I'm hoping to get Shatner and Stewart, but I suspect I will need to raid the bank for them.

Robert Englund is definately worth meeting, lovely guy. Had him sign a Freddy pic and a V pic, happy to pose for pics last time as well

I'm planning on doing EMS again, Jonathan Frakes has just been announced for that, and i need him on my TNG print

I considered Destination Star Trek but i cant justify it, and have all the Captains Signatures already.

Robert Englund is definately worth meeting, lovely guy. Had him sign a Freddy pic and a V pic, happy to pose for pics last time as well

I'm planning on doing EMS again, Jonathan Frakes has just been announced for that, and i need him on my TNG print

I considered Destination Star Trek but i cant justify it, and have all the Captains Signatures already.

I thought Jonathan Frakes cancelled? I saw he was added earlier in the year and I thought great another to add, but I then saw he'd cancelled. I could be wrong though. If he is going, then I'm definatly going.