Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 19, 2023
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $41.99

Last edited:
This has one, but both have same title on spine, which is even more bamboozled. :mooning: :stinkyfeet: :mooning: :wacky::mooning:
Not a biggie too me,. Since I put my movies in alphabetical order and for something like Avatar, Star Wars etc, I put those in chronological order, so the first A is Avatar. 2nd is Way of Water….

You could also just rip all your movies to a NAS and then watch them on Kodi or Plex, which makes the spines largely irrelevant.

Definitely pass that one if it's true. Perfer BD with Atmos than 4K and no Atmos.
Though since it's Disney having Atmos means nothing since their work is very poor and that experince is worse.
So i may do exception with this one.
From what I have read, it is going to have Atmos sound on this steelbook version. I wouldn't get it otherwise either.

Best Buy have listed the SteelBook
It's not live yet
$41.99

Best Buy list countries produced as GB/US

Might be a shared print run UK/USA

After the Disney+ physical release and then these... we having another price increase coming for media?
It’s a Best Buy thing. If you look at amrays, they are sometimes priced as much as 50% higher on Best Buy than any other big box retailer/amazon. I‘ll probably pick it up, bc I have to 1/14 to return it and if it’s not sold out, I will likely return it. I want the movie, but the amray is 29.99, which is unchanged from 5 years ago. On Best Buy that same amray is 31.99. They’re just price gouging, as they’ve been doing most (if not all) of this year.