Navan/Ireland
Release date: March 4, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £39.99

817LXAAmP4L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

81upS1SxmnL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 81Nx4ZLaR0L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
What, no extended cuts?
As I don't follow the many, many, MANY, releases of the Blue Alien movies, is there not a set with everything on for goodness sake?

What, no extended cuts?
As I don't follow the many, many, MANY, releases of the Blue Alien movies, is there not a set with everything on for goodness sake?
As per Jcard
Avatar Collector’s Edition has all 3 versions of the film on both UHD and Blu-ray

Disc 1 UHD and Disc 2 Blu-ray has
Theatrical Cut
Special Edition Cut
Collector Extended Edition Cut

Seamless Branching is used

Disc 3 and Disc 4 are Blu-ray Extras Discs

817t3iEuz2L._AC_SL1500_.jpg 81Nx4ZLaR0L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

As per Jcard
Avatar Collector’s Edition has all 3 versions of the film on both UHD and Blu-ray

Disc 1 UHD and Disc 3 Blu-ray has
Theatrical Cut
Special Edition Cut
Collector Extended Edition Cut

Seamless Branching is used

Disc 2 and Disc 4 are Blu-ray Extras Discs

View attachment 570824 View attachment 570823
Thanks.
I posted the original message in the wrong film thread and forgot to delete it. Meant for The Way of Water - you answered the one there, so cheers @paulboland

Reactions: paulboland
Love the look of these, but my only concern is; will they continue them for the upcoming films? Probably not!

Was my concern too, still ordered both from the UK. I don't expect them to continue these, but who knows.
I mean, they're arguably the best looking editions available for these films right now, so I don't blame anyone for buying them. Will be interesting to see what they come up with once the franchise is over and done with, if ever (and we're not all :dead: by then).

Reactions: TheWildEye
Love the look of these, but my only concern is; will they continue them for the upcoming films? Probably not!
This is exactly why I can't bring myself to buy them. My brain won't allow me to get past this.
Or are we being daft considering the time involved being another 8 to 10 years or so. :rofl:

Reactions: Noodles
This is exactly why I can't bring myself to buy them. My brain won't allow me to get past this.
Or are we being daft considering the time involved being another 8 to 10 years or so. :rofl:
Lol yeah, I'm the same nowadays... learnt it the hard way though! You can bet once the third film comes out they'll do a matching set of 3 using completely different designs. Same once the fourth film is released and so on......

My copy of this arrived today, Lovely shiny hard back box.

Discs are easy enough to get out so seems they have loosened the packaging a bit when compared to the USA edition.
IMG_2343.jpeg

IMG_2344.jpeg

IMG_2345.jpeg

Reactions: Wally1988