Avengers 2 - Marvel POP! Vinyl Series [Funko]

mlmaier84

EntrepreNINJA
Premium Supporter
Sep 19, 2013
Houston, TX USA
Here they are!!! They're up for preorder as well!!!
Release date: 3-1-15
Amazon
Zavvi

Sorry if the pics are kinda small. Just screenshots with my phone. I'm sure you can see them better using the link.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421735230.054522.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421735245.856160.jpg

Info provided by: @alvinhwang21 (THANKS BUDDY!!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, on the other hand I don't have a Target/Hot Topic/B&N/Toys R Us locally. So I had to get something that didn't require a 1.5 hour drive or shipping costs eventually! :D

Being in the UK we don't have Target/Hot Topic/B&N/Walmart :(

There have been no pics released yet, but there is a Gamestop exclusive that will be available at the end of October. It is a Black Widow with Captain America Shield. I was not able to get a clear answer as to if it will be from Cap2, Avengers or SHIELD. The preorder is $5 and the rest can be paid when it is picked up. Requested help for these can be posted here

Reactions: monsterzebra
There have been no pics released yet, but there is a Gamestop exclusive that will be available at the end of October. It is a Black Widow with Captain America Shield. I was not able to get a clear answer as to if it will be from Cap2, Avengers or SHIELD. The preorder is $5 and the rest can be paid when it is picked up. Requested help for these can be posted here

Can you provide somekind of link or proof for that? Never heard of that thing :cautious: