Avengers 2 - Marvel POP! Vinyl Series [Funko]

mlmaier84

EntrepreNINJA
Premium Supporter
Sep 19, 2013
Houston, TX USA
Here they are!!! They're up for preorder as well!!!
Release date: 3-1-15
Amazon
Zavvi

Sorry if the pics are kinda small. Just screenshots with my phone. I'm sure you can see them better using the link.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421735230.054522.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421735245.856160.jpg

Info provided by: @alvinhwang21 (THANKS BUDDY!!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
definitely @kaw, the detail on that new Black Widow is pretty impressive, Funko is getting better and better at this hah

Now bring on Quiksilver and Scarlet Witch please Funko haha

Last edited:
Reactions: mlmaier84
definitely @kaw, the detail on that new Black Widow is pretty impressive, Funko is getting better and better at this hah

Now bring on Quiksilver and Scarlet Witch please Funko haha
Just came across pics/info for her. She looks AMAZING!!! A million times better than the Winter Soldier version!!! Any info on release?

Oh, and here are some close ups:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425582620.774418.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425582631.324807.jpg

I don't know why I'm so impressed by their hair sculpting lately. I guess because they've gotten more detailed with it. Anyways, hers looks AWESOME!!!

Reactions: Flash and Jb162009
Alright guys, here's the last piece of the puzzle (minus Hulkbuster, Black Widow, variants and whoever else they might be releasing).

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425754446.266451.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425754459.066578.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425754472.650435.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425754487.401435.jpg

I really like the sculpting they did on his head! I'm a little unsure of what is going on with his cape though...is it supposed to be multicolored, or is that just a painting issue. I'm sure the movie will clear that up. All in all, I really like that set as a whole!!!

Age of Ultron Series:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425754629.830284.jpg

Original Avengers Series (w/ a few additions):
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425754694.519204.jpg

Some exclusives rumors <none of this is officially confirmed by funko yet>
Barnes and Noble exclusives:
Gamma hulk
Scarlet witch and quick silver double pack.
Walgreens may have ONE more exclusive from the marvel line. Not sure which character but may happen to be Metallic Ultron (inside source). However i highly doubt it because ultron is already almost metallic, so it wouldnt make sense for funko to make a special metallic version.
And Finally, something about a transparent vision but I only heard this one mentioned once.

@mlmaier84 Is the cape slightly transparent? or is that just the paint job?
I believe the cape is partial transparent
It's more translucent, really. You can put light through it, but you can't see through it.

The Vision exclusive is called "Faded" Vision. Not sure if he's going to look kind of like the recent Hot Topic Exclusive Cheshire Cat or what. Curious to see it though, along with all the other variants/exclusives!

FINALLY got the glams! Can't wait for these two!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425993855.020100.jpg

Gamma Glow Hulk - Barnes & Noble Exclusive (in US). Also available for preorder on www.popcultcha.com

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425993906.857892.jpg

Rampaging Hulk - Hot Topic Exclusive (in US). Should be available for preorder elsewhere. And yes, I know pics have already been posted for him. Just posting again to keep them together.

I've heard that you can preorder both as a package on www.toywars.com and that they're actually cheaper to order this way. However, because they're exclusives of other retailers, there's no telling when ToyWars will actually get them in stock.

Reactions: Flloydo
FINALLY got the glams! Can't wait for these two!!!

View attachment 145639

Gamma Glow Hulk - Barnes & Noble Exclusive (in US). Also available for preorder on www.popcultcha.com

View attachment 145640

Rampaging Hulk - Hot Topic Exclusive (in US). Should be available for preorder elsewhere. And yes, I know pics have already been posted for him. Just posting again to keep them together.

I've heard that you can preorder both as a package on www.toywars.com and that they're actually cheaper to order this way. However, because they're exclusives of other retailers, there's no telling when ToyWars will actually get them in stock.

Wow I thought the hulk looked good from this set but I love glowing ones, wonder if anyone in the UK will have it

Wow I thought the hulk looked good from this set but I love glowing ones, wonder if anyone in the UK will have it
Shouldn't be too difficult to find I wouldn't think. Have you looked on FP? They will be the one to get him, I'm sure. They may even have him up for preorder already.

Shouldn't be too difficult to find I wouldn't think. Have you looked on FP? They will be the one to get him, I'm sure. They may even have him up for preorder already.

I am slightly annoyed with FP as still no sign of my bane :(

@mlmaier84
Update : bane has been despatched today finally, can't wait to see him :)

Last edited: