Avengers: Age of Ultron (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Lenticular Edition) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 31st, 2016
Purchase link: Avengers: Age of Ultron (live)
Price: £24.99

IMG_8958.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll skip this one.
Hate lenticular magnets - absolutely nothing special about them.
If it was a neodymium magnet for the same price, I'd buy 100 copies instantly. At least neo magnets are worth something these days.

Man I wish I could but I have the rest in the lenti from zavvi already and would at least like to have a complete set of marvel steels. I have the Best Buy editions both the nova 1 click so far hehe and possible the blu fans depending when it's released and payment is due. As I will be having surgery end of month and will be off work for 6-8 weeks so money will be tight for to many Gbs

Man I wish I could but I have the rest in the lenti from zavvi already and would at least like to have a complete set of marvel steels. I have the Best Buy editions both the nova 1 click so far hehe and possible the blu fans depending when it's released and payment is due. As I will be having surgery end of month and will be off work for 6-8 weeks so money will be tight for to many Gbs
Just have them sell off a kidney while they are in there ;) :rolleyes::hilarious:

Neodymium magnets are the most powerful permanent magnets in the world. They are also referred to as NdFeB magnets, or NIB, because they are composed mainly of Neodymium (Nd), Iron (Fe) and Boron (B). They are a relatively new invention and have only recently become affordable for everyday use.

A Vibranium magnet would be better

I'm still not sure about this design,

I don't own any of the others except Thor and have antman on order. But the lentis let them down (had 4 or 5 of them in hand when first released)
Plus I already own the US vision version, nova lenti ultron version, hopefully get the blu fans and blu fans mondo. So that will prob do me

Need to see the back art plus I wish all this wave was in the same style as captian America, the winter soldier and ant man with artistic designs. They look much better and stand out as a decent collection if they all matched like that

Neodymium magnets are the most powerful permanent magnets in the world. They are also referred to as NdFeB magnets, or NIB, because they are composed mainly of Neodymium (Nd), Iron (Fe) and Boron (B). They are a relatively new invention and have only recently become affordable for everyday use.

Bravo, sir. Nice explanation.

Interesting info: A neodymium magnet is roughly 15x more expensive than a normal ferrite magnet.

A Vibranium magnet would be better

Vibranium would be awesome if it weren't fictional :hilarious:

Passing on this and their Antman release, who needs these when Blufans have shown what they're bringing out for these titles?