Avengers: Age of Ultron - In theaters May 1, 2015

Pieter V

Rise!
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)

Tagline: A New Age Has Come.

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Joss Whedon[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Robert Downey Jr.[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chris Evans[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chris Hemsworth[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mark Ruffalo[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Scarlett Johansson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jeremy Renner[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]James Spader[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Elizabeth Olsen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Aaron Taylor-Johnson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Paul Bettany[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Samuel L. Jackson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Cobie Smulders[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Don Cheadle[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Anthony Mackie[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Stellan Skarsgård[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Thomas Kretschmann[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Andy Serkis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Linda Cardellini[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Claudia Kim[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Hayley Atwell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Idris Elba[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Josh Brolin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Julie Delpy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Henry Goodman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nick W. Nicholson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kerry Condon[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Stan Lee[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dominique Provost-Chalkley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Isaac Andrews[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dilyana Bouklieva[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Daniel Westwood[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Julian Bleach[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Imogen Poynton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Isabella Poynton[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-05-01[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]142[/RUNTIME]

Plot: When Tony Stark tries to jumpstart a dormant peacekeeping program, things go awry and Earth’s Mightiest Heroes are put to the ultimate test as the fate of the planet hangs in the balance. As the villainous Ultron emerges, it is up to The Avengers to stop him from enacting his terrible plans, and soon uneasy alliances and unexpected action pave the way for an epic and unique global adventure.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
t90Y3G8UGQp0f0DrP60wRu9gfrH.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Trailers:

avengers2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: coolchic and Drum18
I'm hoping for a great post credit stinger. A mid credit one and a post credit one like the first Avengers. I'm wondering if Spider-man appearing post credits would be possible. In my pipe dream, Fox has secretly made a deal with Marvel and Hugh Jackman will show up as Wolverine at the end. Slim to no change probably :(

It has been confirmed by Whedon and Feige that there will be NO POST CREDITS SCENE for A:AoU

"There will be a tag [a short, epilogue-like scene that pops up shortly after the credits start], but there’s not a post-post-credit scene."

What the hell!?!?! It's almost a tradition now for Marvel Movies to have them!!!
Yeah well with GOTG Howard the Duck "mediocrity", no need for this kind of ****

As long as there's a mid-credit epilogue that brings a good teaser for upcoming stuff, I'm good! NOTHING will ever top the surprise that Samuel L. Jackson in Iron Man brought upon us!

Wow, if that indeed is true, that's a huge bummer. Post credit stingers are a staple of these movies. The Iron Man 1 post credit scene was basically the semen that originally conceived the Avengers/Marvel film franchise. Really disappointing news, but will obviously still watch the movie on Day One and probably still stay through the credits to be safe.

There still is going to be a stinger... just not a second one after all the credits are done.
Avengers had the Thanos Scene AND the Shawarma Scene.

Iron Man - 1 (Nick Fury)
Incredible Hulk - 1 (Tony Stark)
Iron Man 2 - 1 (Thor's Hammer)
Thor - 1 (Tesseract/Loki)
Captain America - 1 (Avengers Preview)
Avengers - 2 (Thanos / Shawarma)
Iron Man 3 - 1 (Dr. Banner)
Thor Dark World - 2 (The Collector / Thor Returns & Escaped Monster)
CA: Winter Soldier - 2 (Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver in Prison / Bucky at Museum)
Guardians - 2 (Baby Groot / Howard the Duck)

I think thats all of them...

I can't wait to see this on the 24th a nice week before the US!! Which is only fair I guess, as its being filmed in England Along with the most my most anticipated film of the year Star Wars!

Last edited:
It has been confirmed by Whedon and Feige that there will be NO POST CREDITS SCENE for A:AoU

"There will be a tag [a short, epilogue-like scene that pops up shortly after the credits start], but there’s not a post-post-credit scene."
Booooo! I'm gutted, I I've those post credit scenes [emoji20]