Avengers: Age of Ultron - In theaters May 1, 2015

Pieter V

Rise!
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)

Tagline: A New Age Has Come.

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Joss Whedon[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Robert Downey Jr.[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chris Evans[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chris Hemsworth[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mark Ruffalo[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Scarlett Johansson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jeremy Renner[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]James Spader[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Elizabeth Olsen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Aaron Taylor-Johnson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Paul Bettany[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Samuel L. Jackson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Cobie Smulders[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Don Cheadle[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Anthony Mackie[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Stellan Skarsgård[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Thomas Kretschmann[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Andy Serkis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Linda Cardellini[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Claudia Kim[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Hayley Atwell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Idris Elba[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Josh Brolin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Julie Delpy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Henry Goodman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nick W. Nicholson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kerry Condon[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Stan Lee[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dominique Provost-Chalkley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Isaac Andrews[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dilyana Bouklieva[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Daniel Westwood[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Julian Bleach[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Imogen Poynton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Isabella Poynton[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-05-01[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]142[/RUNTIME]

Plot: When Tony Stark tries to jumpstart a dormant peacekeeping program, things go awry and Earth’s Mightiest Heroes are put to the ultimate test as the fate of the planet hangs in the balance. As the villainous Ultron emerges, it is up to The Avengers to stop him from enacting his terrible plans, and soon uneasy alliances and unexpected action pave the way for an epic and unique global adventure.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
t90Y3G8UGQp0f0DrP60wRu9gfrH.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Trailers:

avengers2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: coolchic and Drum18
Would be like the first MCU to not have one if it was the case.

So i would assume so.

From a couple pages back:
It has been confirmed by Whedon and Feige that there will be NO POST CREDITS SCENE for A:AoU

"There will be a tag [a short, epilogue-like scene that pops up shortly after the credits start], but there’s not a post-post-credit scene."

Edit:
Although, someone did make a pretty awesome FAKE post credits scene:

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: lolwut
Just about to turn in after driving home from an epic triple bill at the IMAX in Edinburgh (Avengers Assemble > Captain America: The Winter Soldier > Avengers: Age of Ultron)

No spoilers but it's great. With less set-up needed we get into the action straight away and Whedon peppers the script with his usual brilliant dialogue & character moments. Some exceptional shots and the cinematography looks a bit nicer here - new cast additions work well too. Maybe a couple of rather familiar moments stuck out but that aside it's easily as entertaining as the first Avengers movie - with so much work to do and so many cast members to write for it's amazing that Whedon still manages to stamp his trademarks all over the thing.

I watched IMAX 3D version, today in Korea. But, I can't recommend IMAX 3D. It's not IMAX format. And 3D effect is not good. So, I will watch it Atmos 3D format tomorrow.

And check the cookie clip. "Age of Ultron" is for the cookie scene. :) And I can't wait "Infinity War"!!

It's Korean photo ticket. How about that?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429768014.600848.jpg

Last edited:
Saw this yesterday and I am very happy with how it turned out. I might go as far as saying it was better than the first. Being a huge Whedon fan, I recognized many of his trademark themes and he used them well. If there's anyone who knows how to handle an ensemble, it's Joss. Throw a little humor in there and some fantastic dialogue, and you got a quality movie.

I was hoping for a darker movie, and boy did I get it. This was a great exploration of the characters and who they are. I loved seeing their fears tapped into and exploited in cruel ways. I loved seeing them turn on each other. I loved seeing what makes these superheroes human.

Ultron was a really great addition with his humor and existentialism. His fascination with the human race - Pointing out our flaws, our stubbornness and our inevitable downfall. This is a common theme with Whedon and I definitely drew parallels to Adam from Buffy (although Adam lacks humor). There's also the notion that for there to be peace, humans simply cannot roam the Earth (drew another parallel to Dark Willow from Buffy here) or they have to evolve. These are the things that make the audience think, instead of just watching superheroes kick ass and blow stuff up. Sure, those scenes were awesome, but they're not the best part.

I was so glad to see Natasha explored more. Her story is heavy as f**k and it's something we should get to see more of (I'm still really angry that we haven't gotten a Black Widow movie). She is so much more than just the hot female for guys to look at. If anyone is a badass here, it's her. We should never forget where she came from and what she's been through.

Also, the storylines for Bruce and Clint was pretty great too. I'm all for scenes that show what makes these guys tick and we got plenty of those. Bravo!

Tony was taken to a really dark place here. He wants to be a good guy, but there's so much grey in him and that was actually very visible in the creation of Ultron. I saw so much Tony in that being. It was great!

There's so many more things I could talk about, but I don't intend to. I need to watch it again, because there was A LOT of moments to take in and analyze.

To make it short - I loved the movie for its psychology and its special effect awesomeness!! :cap::hulk::ironman::thumbs::thumbs::woot:

Last edited:
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Im just back from a screening of Age Of Ultron and I very pleased with how it turned out.
James Spades performance as Ultron was delighfully sinister, and funny in a good way.
The Hulk buster Vs Hulk fight was my highlight, but there are loads of great moments and jokes.
My only critisim is that it follows a familiar beat to the other marvel films, however it is a summer blockbuster.

Overall I place it on par with the first film.

After watching it yesterday evening, i have to say that i'm more than pleased!
After getting hiped over the last few weeks, followed by a little bit of uncertainty thanks to some critics, i didn't expect to be blown away like after watching Winter Soldier. :D

As a complete Marvel-fanboy (yes, i admit it lol) i was more than happy with what i saw on the screen. :)
The actors did a good job (even though the Maximoff's were both given a horrible accent in german - and yes, i know they're supposed to speak with a little eastern european touch..), Ultron and Vision were both displayed very well (especially Ultron was a lot funnier then expected!) and the effects were nothing but great.

I'm not quite shure if i will watch it again in the cinema like i did with Winter Soldier and Guardians, but you should definetely not give this a miss my Ninjas! :LOL:

..and the after-credits scene is definetely worth watching, believe me! :thumbs: