Avengers Assemble (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Lenticular) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: April 6 May 30 April, 2015
Purchase link: Avengers Assemble (SOLD OUT)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Lenticular magnet cover, debossed border, embossed title, matte finish

01.jpg

02.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg

pic1.gif
00.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I blame hydra.

HAIL HYD..... erm, I mean, yup probably those scoundels!

Curious to see the artwork. I think anything would be an improvement over the black A cover, though the A would look awesome for the Age of Ultron steel, then could have a matching set. If the artwork is different to the massive A then I will very likely get this.

I'll definitely get this anyway. Missed out first time round (Although they still go on eBay), but LOVE this film. Will go nicely in my ever growing collection.

Suit yourself. You're paying for less and for an inferior edit of the film, but whatever...

What is different about the UK edit to the US edit? Either way though I already got the US best buy lenticular light up big box thing with the 3D version of this so I was going to keep it sealed if I get it just to have an Avengers steelbook.

What is different about the UK edit to the US edit? Either way though I already got the US best buy lenticular light up big box thing with the 3D version of this so I was going to keep it sealed if I get it just to have an Avengers steelbook.

Things that make the UK edit stupid:
1. A stupid UK alternative name. It was apparently changed so as to avoid confusion with the title of an old british show which, lets be honest, wasn't that great anyway, making this name change silly. And to be honest, who would be silly enough to confuse the two anyway?

2. The UK disc is missing bonus features that appear on the US release. Sure, that might not matter to everyone, but surely it is better to have every bonus feature available for said movie, even if it is just a commentary.

Coulson's "death" scene via Loki's sceptre was edited in the UK home release. Disney UK lied about it, saying that the UK home release was exactly the same as it was in the cinema. It wasn't.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Outlaw1986
damn was praying to see some artwork
hope its not gonna take long to get over a missing sceptre
not the end of the world

Last edited by a moderator:
Billz: I'd rather watch an Episode of 'The Avengers' with Steed and Emma Peel than the Marvel 'Avengers'.

Regarding the movie, buy a US blu ray version, sell off the UK discs...

Reactions: MrBMT
Billz: I'd rather watch an Episode of 'The Avengers' with Steed and Emma Peel than the Marvel 'Avengers'.

Regarding the movie, buy a US blu ray version, sell off the UK discs...

Seriously? :stop:
For the record, as soon as I found out about everything that is wrong with the UK disc when it was first released, I skipped it and went straight for the US version. Rather spend money on the correct version of a film, instead of a badly made home release.