Avengers Assemble (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Lenticular) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: April 6 May 30 April, 2015
Purchase link: Avengers Assemble (SOLD OUT)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Lenticular magnet cover, debossed border, embossed title, matte finish

01.jpg

02.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg

pic1.gif
00.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as it has a black spine with the title on it, I almost don't care what the rest of it looks like. I'll just swap the front and back with the HMV version (not worried if the spine has different artwork on the inside).

i prefer the title-less spines but yes i would of preferred to have all of them match with title-less spines and front artwork however i always hear people complain they dont know which movie is which and if thats the case you cant be that big of a fan of the MCU

i prefer the title-less spines but yes i would of preferred to have all of them match with title-less spines and front artwork however i always hear people complain they dont know which movie is which and if thats the case you cant be that big of a fan of the MCU
I know I am always insulted whenever anyone calls MY Steelbooks 'spineless'...

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches

Just out of curiosity, why do you prefer title-less spines?

good question because it was different and unique very eye catching very fitting for the movie the first time i saw the HMV steelbook i was impressed with it i also like the title less front artworks i mean after all these are supposed to be special editions and should be unique to the amaray if people want the normal look buy the amaray

Reactions: MerlinT and Kashby
or you could just see all the avengers on the spine and with the help of common sense it wouldn't confuse you, if you did'nt know anything about the avengers and MCU i would understand but those people aren't many and doubt they would be too worried anyway

Its just a case of making mountains out of mole hills the ol' 1st world problems.

Aw man. I like the artwork but not the title. But there's a title on the spine. I'M SO CONFLICTED

Finally. Love it too, wish the inside was the scene where they are standing around in a circle about to fight or the one where they are all in shot looking at Loki