Avengers Assemble (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Lenticular) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: April 6 May 30 April, 2015
Purchase link: Avengers Assemble (SOLD OUT)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Lenticular magnet cover, debossed border, embossed title, matte finish

01.jpg

02.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg

pic1.gif
00.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I had an question to the Lenticular Cover.
Is it a sleeve or an magnet on the Steelbook ?

no one knows yet the great zavvi info system!
like still know one knows when this is going live either the great zavvi guessing game!
I wish some of the staff with the zavvi contacts could ask those questions it would be most helpful.

one thing i have noticed though on the zavvi page there is no release date listed on there page
e.g. when they put out yet on the top of the thread here we have got 30th may, i wonder if zavvi have had to move it as one possiability?

basil :thumbs:

Last edited:
Really not sure if I'm gonna get this or not. I have the HMV version. I wish they would re release both Iron Man movies as I don't have those!

The Steelbook will be released on May 30th
Pre-orders will be live at 6PM UK time on February 7th,

Saturday 7th of February 18.00 (6PM UK Time)

Subject to Change but as far as I can tell its Saturday 7th of Feb

I should be off on Saturday so I will be ready to get my order in

I expect this to be an amazing fast sell out

Really not sure if I'm gonna get this or not. I have the HMV version. I wish they would re release both Iron Man movies as I don't have those!
Zavvi Avengers Assemble has 2D and 3D Discs
The HMV version is only 2D

I would not be surprised if you see the Iron Man 1/2/3 get steelbook re releases with Lenticulars as we know they would sell out

I Prefer the Zavvi Avengers Assemble Steelbook Artwork compared to the HMV steelbook as the Zavvi Steelbook has Title on the Spine and Front and it includes a Lenticular

I also have the German Release but put the Discs in the Avengers Viva Metal Case from USA

Last edited:
i understand that its got a 3d in it and yes a lovely lenticular, (which better not be a slip cover)
but for the amount zavvi will sell and being its a re-release,
damn 25 saucepan lids is alot, they are gonna cream this to the bitter end,

i understand that its got a 3d in it and yes a lovely lenticular, (which better not be a slip cover)
but for the amount zavvi will sell and being its a re-release,
damn 25 saucepan lids is alot, they are gonna cream this to the bitter end,

To be honest I don't mind paying this sort of price if it's an exceptional title (I think this qualifies), especially if there's 3D AND decent art or other incentives. I agree that the steelbook collecting game is not a cheap one, and I certainly would not want to pay this for every one, but in this case I think the price is justified in terms of other high end steelbooks. It ticks all the boxes I look for in a steelbook release and I hope it sells out and encourages studios to put this much effort into big releases more often - even if it's at a premium.