Avengers Assemble (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Lenticular) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: April 6 May 30 April, 2015
Purchase link: Avengers Assemble (SOLD OUT)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Lenticular magnet cover, debossed border, embossed title, matte finish

01.jpg

02.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg

pic1.gif
00.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why does it have to be "Avengers Assemble" that's not the name of the movie. I like the Lenticular aspect of it but I dunno why they had to get cute with the name

Reactions: PoisonClan
Why does it have to be "Avengers Assemble" that's not the name of the movie. I like the Lenticular aspect of it but I dunno why they had to get cute with the name
Avengers Assemble was the name here in the UK due to a long running TV Show that aired in the 60s sharing the same name.

Reactions: chunk
Zavvi wont Say i find it ridiculous i have to find out when steelbooks go live from Steelbook's twitter but i guess 2k-4k could be wrong

Good news it goes live on sat but where did you find that info? I can't see it on their Twitter or steelbook UK Twitter

So glad we have a live date was getting tierd of looking 20times a day. Carnt wait to get my hands on a copy...
In all honesty I think the price is quite reasonable as I think the quality will be good.

To be honest I don't mind paying this sort of price if it's an exceptional title (I think this qualifies), especially if there's 3D AND decent art or other incentives. I agree that the steelbook collecting game is not a cheap one, and I certainly would not want to pay this for every one, but in this case I think the price is justified in terms of other high end steelbooks. It ticks all the boxes I look for in a steelbook release and I hope it sells out and encourages studios to put this much effort into big releases more often - even if it's at a premium.
intresting reply my friend and not that i would ever want to disrespect you but when you come on here and say
you believe the price is justified its them kind of comments that make these companies think its ok to rip of us consumers,
there is no way the £25 price mark is justified this should be £17.99 tops as its a re-release,
most people already own it and if these companies want us to double dip they are going the wrong way about it,
just keep posting them comments and next year you will be paying £30,,

I couldn't agree more. Although a blockbuster,it's still an old movie,not a brand new release.
They rereleased Captain America and Thor not too long ago,and they were nowhere near 25 quid.
It wouldn't be quite so bad if the former Sainsburys exclusive bonus disc was in the package.