Avengers Assemble (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Lenticular) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: April 6 May 30 April, 2015
Purchase link: Avengers Assemble (SOLD OUT)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Lenticular magnet cover, debossed border, embossed title, matte finish

01.jpg

02.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg

pic1.gif
00.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be double-dipping on this one :) I actually like the the simplicity of the original UK Steelbook, but this looks good too.

Last edited:
Reactions: pbtour4il
So..... is there anyone on this forum going to be sitting around tomorrow at 6pm thinking to themselves that there was something they was going to do but just could not remember what it was going to be? :whistle:
Happened to me with Big Hero 6, in fact I was reading the thread thinking "I'll get this when it goes live"!!!!! :confused::banghead:EEK!

This will sell out very fast
Zavvi learnt from previous mistake with Jungle Book and Little Mermaid not to do more than 5000

This I expect will be usual 4,000 or 5,000 print run and I expect to sell out very quickly

It will sell out, for about 10 months.
Then it will magically appear in the Black Friday sale.
Then, still be on sale in February 2016.
If in doubt. How about that "Sold Out" "Very Rare" Rush UK Steelbook amongst others. [emoji2][emoji106]

What are zavvi playing at, they release the zbox, people order, then put it as a deal with frankenweenie, people cancel and re-order and now do it again with this, they are absolute *****

It won't sell out, although Zavvi will say it has then put it back live again to shift more copies. Those who are patient will get this for under £20
I hear what you are saying, but part of me thinks it may go at the other end of the scale and reappear for £49.99, a la guardians if the Galaxy!