Avengers Assemble (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Lenticular) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: April 6 May 30 April, 2015
Purchase link: Avengers Assemble (SOLD OUT)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Lenticular magnet cover, debossed border, embossed title, matte finish

01.jpg

02.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg

pic1.gif
00.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hurry up Saturday :LOL:
Lenticular magnet cover :thumbs:

On Saturday a few cans of beers to relax while I get my order in

I will be interested to see how fast this sells out on Saturday
I expect it to be 1-2 hours to sell out
I cant see it been still available after 5 hours
I would be very surprised if its still available on the Sunday

Hurry up Saturday :LOL:
Lenticular magnet cover :thumbs:

On Saturday a few cans of beers to relax while I get my order in

I will be interested to see how fast this sells out on Saturday
I expect it to be 1-2 hours to sell out
I cant see it been still available after 5 hours
I would be very surprised if its still available on the Sunday
I know imagine how long it'll last it will sell out pretty quick

I've got a feeling Zavvi will mess up the pre-orders on this and it will be over pre-ordered... Then they'll send emails out saying they have had issues with the supplier, ala Guardians of the Galaxy

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Ive never ordered more than 1 copy of anything on Zavvi. I have read enough posts to see that people order multiple copies of a lot of Zavvi. Is it different with each release or can you order multiple copies of anything? Think I might grab 2 copies of this so I make sure I get a Mint copy.

Ive never ordered more than 1 copy of anything on Zavvi. I have read enough posts to see that people order multiple copies of a lot of Zavvi. Is it different with each release or can you order multiple copies of anything? Think I might grab 2 copies of this so I make sure I get a Mint copy.
I think the max you can order at one time is 5. But of course you can set up multiple accounts and order 50 and then just go bonkers on eBay to pay for your next holiday.

Are we sure this is live on Saturday? It seems strange that it has appeared on the front page of the steelbooks. Normally this only happens when it is about to go live.

might have to bite the bullet and pre-order as i fancy the havnig the 3d version and the cover looks better than the boring black one .

might have to bite the bullet and pre-order as i fancy the havnig the 3d version and the cover looks better than the boring black one .
its not worth it for the 3d. Non of the marvel films in 3d really pop but as you say I am gonna have to bite for the cover.

So..... is there anyone on this forum going to be sitting around tomorrow at 6pm thinking to themselves that there was something they was going to do but just could not remember what it was going to be? :whistle:

Reactions: chunk and gaeljet