Price: £15.99
Notes: 1 disc edition

avengers.jpg

photo.JPG

photo-2.JPG

photo-1.JPG

photo-3.JPG

HMV BUY Link
Confirmed by HMV that there will be no blue banner on top, no writing on the rear, and that info will be printed on a Jcard
hmv_advert.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone's spamming to get to 30 posts me thinks...

Yep. Was strange to see last night when I checked the site (albeit after a few drinks) to see all these posts bumped and pretty much the same comment in each one.

He's stuck at 29 posts, so don't know if he was just posted out. :hilarious:

Yes, we've all been there, trying to get to 30 posts, but that is just ridiculous.

Would be funny if mods decided to delete all of them. :naughty:

Someone's spamming to get to 2500 posts methinks... ;-)

Ha ha.

Someone's spamming to get to 2500 posts methinks... ;-)
Busted. :rolleyes:

Yep. Was strange to see last night when I checked the site (albeit after a few drinks) to see all these posts bumped and pretty much the same comment in each one.

He's stuck at 29 posts, so don't know if he was just posted out. :hilarious:

Yes, we've all been there, trying to get to 30 posts, but that is just ridiculous.

Would be funny if mods decided to delete all of them. :naughty:

Ha ha.
He was actually at 30 posts when I made my comment... I've no idea which of his posts have been removed though. Fair play to him anyway... at least he's posting full sentences rather than just one or two words. :p

Last edited:
I was thinking of getting some high quality gloss sticker paper and printing off a custom spine with the Avengers title on it, seems like the perfect solution to me!
I settled for the U.S. metal pack- To be perfectly honest, it's not really a downgrade on a steelbook plus it has the (proper) title on the front and spine, plus the uncut movie as well as a 3D disc.
Win win as far as I'm concerned...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    771.3 KB · Views: 171
Reactions: Billz
Was thinking about getting the metal pack but not really keen on how bulky it looks next to the steelbooks thats all.
Was thinking of maybe doing the same with GOTG too, not sure if it will look right or not but i really hate not having titles on the spine!

Last edited:
I think I will have to pick one of these up, can't wait for the Age of Ultron Steelbook, hopefully it will have a more interesting look to it, unlike this one

I settled for the U.S. metal pack- To be perfectly honest, it's not really a downgrade on a steelbook plus it has the (proper) title on the front and spine, plus the uncut movie as well as a 3D disc.
Win win as far as I'm concerned...
Went with the customised spine so they were all steelbooks instead of 1 metal pack, think it works pretty well :)
2014-11-20 16.43.23.png

That looks great @Butz2k but your crazy arrangement of these marvels is killing my OCD! :arghh: They should be in alphabetical order, the Iron man's all together, the Thor's together, the Captain America's together and so on... Please re-arrange and post a new picture for my own sanity, otherwise I might not sleep tonight :ohno:

That looks great @Butz2k but your crazy arrangement of these marvels is killing my OCD! :arghh: They should be in alphabetical order, the Iron man's all together, the Thor's together, the Captain America's together and so on... Please re-arrange and post a new picture for my own sanity, otherwise I might not sleep tonight :ohno:
Lol But I have put them in the order they were released :)

But that is not the timeline order, and the MCU films should ONLY be viewed in timeline order. ;)

Reactions: Butz2k