Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 13, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: CDN $44.99

m2230438-2.jpg

m2230438-1.jpg

Last edited:
I actually like this thread because it will notify me when this goes on sale now that I'm watching it.

I don't have to rely on seeing it myself while scrolling or on tags that don't seem to work.

Nothing has shown up on Best Buy Canada for this yet.

So when Apollon posted after I posted the new Cinderella thread I asked him why he never does the same for Canada when Best Buy US announces an exclusive steelbook like they just did with Endgame. Then he created this thread for Canada.
Personnally, I always prefer to wait for it to appear on BBY.ca website as we don't always get the same steels as BBY USA...

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
So I put this in my cart earlier and tried to checkout and it said "some items in your cart are not available for shipping" so the transaction wouldn't go through. Just tried it again and now it says sold out. :rolleyes:

"Out of stock in Ontario
You can update your postal code to check availability somewhere else."

I hate what they have done to the website.

So I put this in my cart earlier and tried to checkout and it said "some items in your cart are not available for shipping" so the transaction wouldn't go through. Just tried it again and now it says sold out. :rolleyes:
how long ago what that. Seems like dead link to allowed to add to cart to not working in cart to sold out lol. Good ol' Bestbuy