Avengers FNAC pre-order box!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
If anyone could help me out with this, I'd really appreciate it! Willing to trade two of my Steelbooks from this list for it. Thanks!

EDIT: No longer need... I have mine on the way!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone could help me out with this, I'd really appreciate it! Willing to trade two of my Steelbooks from this list for it. Thanks!

Well i just had a friend of mine pick up mine from FNAC - without the membership card i had to pay 99 Euros for it ... I wish you luck with your search and hope you get one for 2 steelbooks as a trade.

If your willing to fork out money i could ask him if he could get another one?

John

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tridon
Well i just had a friend of mine pick up mine from FNAC - without the membership card i had to pay 99 Euros for it ... I wish you luck with your search and hope you get one for 2 steelbooks as a trade.

If your willing to fork out money i could ask him if he could get another one?

John

Thanks so much, John! If I had the money to fork out right now, I'd do it in a heartbeat, but unfortunately funds are a little short until next Monday at the earliest. I'll drop you a line next week if I have extra $$$ and still no luck finding it through a trade and hopefully your friend will still have access to one by then.

Check out french ebay site. There are a few going there but will be expensive

Thanks for the heads-up, but I just can't afford it at this time. I was hoping to do a trade, but since they're all sold out now, I'll just hope that I get rich one day and can go back to hunt one down.

Status
Not open for further replies.