Avengers: Infinity War (4K+2D & 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: September 3, 2018
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £24.99 (3D+2D)
Notes: Title on spine. Debossing around Thanos, the gauntlet and the Infinity stones w/ spot gloss.

03.jpg

11743005-1714593696194796.jpg
02.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ROW ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- US ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 391123View attachment 391125
I'm not convinced, those two images were taken at different times with different light sources and are two completely separate images. Unless you have actual side by side comparison of the same light and same picture then your demonstration is pointless. Aside from the fact that one is debossed and the other is not.

I'm not convinced, those two images were taken at different times with different light sources and are two completely separate images. Unless you have actual side by side comparison of the same light and same picture then your demonstration is pointless. Aside from the fact that one is debossed and the other is not.
642.gif

Of course the two pics were taken at different times and no doubt under different lighting conditions but that does not make the comparison pointless as one can still appreciate the differences and indeed the similarities between the US and the ROW steelbooks.

642.gif

Of course the two pics were taken at different times and no doubt under different lighting conditions but that does not make the comparison pointless as one can still appreciate the differences and indeed the similarities between the US and the ROW steelbooks.
Virkia all I'm saying is that with the US and UK steelbooks side by side in the same picture under the same conditions, same lighting then folks can have a definitive comparison between the two.

642.gif

Nope. Pointless comparison.
There's enough Eraserheads in here to start a militia. :LOL::rofl::LOL::rofl:

Virkia all I'm saying is that with the US and UK steelbooks side by side in the same picture under the same conditions, same lighting then folks can have a definitive comparison between the two.
Considering no one in the UK has received their copy yet :rolleyes: . . . however, I'm sure that someone who's bought both editions will post a side by side comparison shot just for you.
There's enough Eraserheads in here to start a militia. :LOL::rofl::LOL::rofl:
Happy now?
source.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: robbodoc
Mr Postman just handed me my 4K steelbook so hopefully other people will receive theirs too today...a very nice steelbook, could have had a front title in all honesty but ....yes tonight's 4K extravaganza is here!

Well bugger, my non 4k edition arrived today all bent and crushed. Email sent to @zavvi but as all sold out what's my chances of a replacement? None I'm guessing.

Got mine today!! Nice steelbook in terms of overall finish, but still feel a bit irked that the design doesn’t match the first two Avengers movies.

Ah well.

On a similar tip, does anyone know when the Ant-Man and the Wasp final artwork will be revealed? Surely can’t be too far away...

I ordered the 3D version as my main TV at the time was 3D. I've gone 4K in the last week, so I'll have to make do with the regular Blu-ray version. I didn't want to order both, and 3D was my preferred choice then. I wish they would do what HMV do and include the 3D and 4K discs in the same steelbook

My 3D version Which I forgot to cancel and shipped Tuesday didn’t arrive today and my 4K version which shipped Thursday hasn’t arrived either, So I’m pretty gutted about that as I was hoping to watch it tonight.

So looks like it’ll be Predator 4K instead.