Avengers: Infinity War (4K+2D & 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: September 3, 2018
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £24.99 (3D+2D)
Notes: Title on spine. Debossing around Thanos, the gauntlet and the Infinity stones w/ spot gloss.

03.jpg

11743005-1714593696194796.jpg
02.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
When do Zavvi releases come back in stock? The day of release? Or is it before?
Usually after release date
Zavvi will put back on website if there is available stock from customer cancellations and orders that Zavvi cancelled themselves due to failed payments and card fraud

Zavvi don't have live stock system with cancelled orders they manually put these back on system
Sometimes they do this just before release date if they have finished processing payments on orders but it's mostly done after release date

It has happened before on some releases not be relisted as they not got any stock to relist

Reactions: Stygian
Does anyone know if the 4k release is full screen. I have seen reviews in America that the avengers assemble 4k release is? Also do either version have the IMAX scenes? Thanks
Avengers was full screen anyway. One of only two MCU movies to not be cropped.
It didn’t have IMAX scenes like later movies got.

I’d expect the 4K to retain the cropped 2D ratio as only 3D discs ever kept IMAX ratios in the past

No IMAX OAR on all 3 formats UHD / 3D / 2D
So they are cropping 3D?

You’re joking right?!
Am out if that’s the case. I’ll get crappy download if need be. I ain’t paying to lose a 3rd of the image :BS::mad:

Avengers was full screen anyway. One of only two MCU movies to not be cropped.
It didn’t have IMAX scenes like later movies got.

I’d expect the 4K to retain the cropped 2D ratio as only 3D discs ever kept IMAX ratios in the past

So they are cropping 3D?

You’re joking right?!
Am out if that’s the case. I’ll get crappy download if need be. I ain’t paying to lose a 3rd of the image :BS::mad:
Thanks for getting back to me. From what I have seen and heard in America is does look like none of the versions will be fullscreen or have IMAX:( I have cancelled my 3d copy now.

Looks like the 3D only are "shipping" first. No doubt they will all be leaving the depot on Thursday / Friday for Monday delivery in any case. Can't remember the last time I got a zavvi marvel release early.

This is not being dispatched yet, usual Zavvi tactics, charge cards early, dispatch email sent but not actually dispatched until Thursday at the earliest with instructions to Royal Mail not to deliver until Monday!...typical Disney!....it happens with all marvel releases although I did receive Coco steelbook on the Saturday morning!:rofl:

Looks like the 3D only are "shipping" first. No doubt they will all be leaving the depot on Thursday / Friday for Monday delivery in any case. Can't remember the last time I got a zavvi marvel release early.

It's in Zavvis interest not to deliver before the release date.

Going to have to re order the 3D version

Hopefully they give us a time in advance when cancelled versions go up again. Or if someone could tag me too for that little extra help