USA
Release date: August 14, 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
SKU: 6237320
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

77DD855E-C26C-44DE-97D7-39AA7BA7A3A6.jpeg

Last edited:
For anyone who still hasn't preordered this, I just did. I changed it from store pickup to ship to home. Then on the order detail page there was an option to switch back to store pickup and save $1. Just a small little bit of savings if you haven't ordered yet.

Reactions: Nimble Jim
Dang, I wish that they had done some kind of bossing with the gauntlet or stones but oh well. I hope it still comes with the bonus disc of the marvel 10 years.

For anyone who still hasn't preordered this, I just did. I changed it from store pickup to ship to home. Then on the order detail page there was an option to switch back to store pickup and save $1. Just a small little bit of savings if you haven't ordered yet.

Ahh is that how that works? I was wondering why sometimes I get the $1 discount and sometimes I don’t. Sneaky.

INFINITY WAR steelbook slam dunk to the UK (ROW) . . .

Either will of course sit well in a Zavvi steelbook frame next to the similar Luminart image:-
1533728821505.png
1533728938284.png

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: schnauzithomas
  • Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom
Just FYI - anyone disappointed with the Avengers Infinity War USA steelbook, this might be your best and cheapest option, from amazon.de as Zavvi is currently showing sold out.

Title on spine and likely debossing.

What's the difference? The US has the title on the spine, right?

But the German one may or may not have bossing?

Zavvi confirmed has it, and I'm fairly certain the German one does, but not 100%.

What gave me pause was the that ES version has the Avengers on the spine and not the title.

Which isn't completely unusual for the mocks to be different - Germany is such a big steelbook market that they often get a quality option.