Release date: October 5th, 2015
Purchase link: Back to the Future
Price: £14.99
Note: Limited to 3,000 copies

Part of the Back to the Future Trilogy set:
Part I | Part II | Part III

11151007-1194311460920693.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Who came up with this stupid idea of the borders left and right??? oO There is great artwork but some idiot thinks "no, it looks better if you barely can see the artwork - borders are awesome and if also the title is more big than it has to be you can see even less of the original artwork, perfect!" -.-

I really thought they'd came up with something better like they did with the JP steelbooks etc. months ago and it would have been so easy...judging by only the front covers, I think the ones from 3-4 years ago in dark blue looked even better.^^ Well, I'll just keep my UK Tin Box with the german trilogy steelbook (nothing that special, but looks really nice with the great artwork and glossy finish) in it and don't have to spend money on new ones. ;)

Thanks for the pic:thumbs:

My first reaction is disappointment though.. they got the picture right but I really don't like the silver bars around the outside. I think after seeing Snollygoster's mock ups I am greatly underwhelmed by the actual artwork
. At least there's still the flux capacitor I've pre ordered. Interested to see the back and inside of this

Yes the silvers bars are a big problem. Further the title over the actors is a second problem.

Why they dont use the normal Struzan poster artwork?

I'll stick with the DVD steelbook of the whole trilogy; gorgeous finish, slim package for maximum shelf space preservation and perfect design. Good luck to those that go in for these though :)

Im sure it will look alot better in person. I like the design but i would also have liked the full original art rather than silver bars. Either way, BTTF steels are a must for me ;)

I've ordered the 3 individual releases for now, but I think in the end I might just stick with the Spanish steelbook they released for the first film, and get the Flux Capacitor box set to go with it.

You can't even see the car on the artwork! The most important thing about the movie has been shunted for elavator doors, I'm guessing under the j-card will be silver aswell leaving the square in the middle de bossed.

Reactions: chunk