View attachment 15729
Inside with disc:
View attachment 15730
Inside without disc:
View attachment 15731
Front-Back Spread:
View attachment 15732

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a going rate on the set of 3 of these? Haven't seen them around in a while!

The funny thing is I actually opened up a box last night that had this set inside it from long ago when Amazon Japan had the Holiday boxset with 6 blu-rays inside. I think the last time I seen these sell were about $60 each or about $125 for the set.

The funny thing is I actually opened up a box last night that had this set inside it from long ago when Amazon Japan had the Holiday boxset with 6 blu-rays inside. I think the last time I seen these sell were about $60 each or about $125 for the set.
I was just browsing my collection and came across mine, hadn't seen them in a while or even seen them for sale. Must be some demand still, it's BTTF after all!

I was just browsing my collection and came across mine, hadn't seen them in a while or even seen them for sale. Must be some demand still, it's BTTF after all!
There was a sealed trilogy on eBay for £50 not long ago. Guess the value has fallen through with all the other releases.