Back to the Future Trilogy (30th Anniversary Flux Capacitor Blu-ray Edition) [Misc. Europe]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: Oct. 05, 2015
PRICE: 349 kr [Sweden] | € 39.95 [Finland] | 349 kr [Norway]
ORDER:
Cdon [Sweden]
Cdon [Finland]
Cdon [Norway]

back_to_the_future_30th_anniversary_edition_flux_capacitor_blu-33588432-frntl.jpg

Last edited:
My card hasn't been charged so I assume it will be charged shortly before dispatch....

Just a quick update for anyone wondering if discshop.se charge on ordering or dispatch, my payment wasn't taken when ordering on Thursday, but was taken on Monday, so just a heads up, they do charge on ordering not dispatch :ohno:

I'm more interested now to see what is on the fourth disc.... I wonder if a worldwide re-issue is on the way

30-year anniversary! Limited collector's edition - the Flux Capacitor Limited edition!

All films are restored and the box contains many hours new extras. All the films have been including an English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 soundtrack, including Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Finnish, and English subtitles.
Optional materials
»Flux Capacitor Limited edition box
"8 panel digi pack (will house Trilogy BD plus bonus DVD)
»Book - 50pp Consisting of never before seen visuals and schematics
»Batteries Will Be included to function the Flux Capacitor
»Deleted scenes
»Never -before-seen Nuclear Test Site Ending
»New 6-part documentary" Tales from the Future "
»Michael J. Fox Q & A
»U-Control Setups & Payoffs: Note key scenes and see how They play out as you watch the movie
»U -control Storyboard Comparison: Compare key scenes in the movie with the original storyboards
»and much more!

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
30-year anniversary! Limited collector's edition - the Flux Capacitor Limited edition!

All films are restored and the box contains many hours new extras. All the films have been including an English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 soundtrack, including Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Finnish, and English subtitles.
Optional materials
»Flux Capacitor Limited edition box
"8 panel digi pack (will house Trilogy BD plus bonus DVD)
»Book - 50pp Consisting of never before seen visuals and schematics
»Batteries Will Be included to function the Flux Capacitor
»Deleted scenes
»Never -before-seen Nuclear Test Site Ending
»New 6-part documentary" Tales from the Future "
»Michael J. Fox Q & A
»U-Control Setups & Payoffs: Note key scenes and see how They play out as you watch the movie
»U -control Storyboard Comparison: Compare key scenes in the movie with the original storyboards

»and much more!

well all that is highlighted in bold is already in the current boxset. No word what is on disc four yet it seems