Back to the Future Trilogy (Limited Edition Collector's Tin) [UK]

snowblood

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 10, 2010
England
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003U5UQCE/?tag=hidefnin-21

back to the future trilogy is being released on blu-ray in a limited edition collector's tin in the uk.with loads of goodies,outtatime number plate,a delorean blueprint,the sports almanac,save the clocktower poster,a lenticular photo of marty's family & lots more.
release date 25th october.

looks like it's going to be a really nice set.

£44.99

81nHMHCN-bL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: PunkNinja and Rand
One of my friends just had a reply from Bee

Thank you for your email.

I can confirm that we are trying to source this item from our suppliers as we ran out of stock.

Please keep checking your account for an update.

Please email back if you would like to cancel the order.

Sorry for all the inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards

:rolleyes:

Reactions: Coxy
This thing is going for crazy prices on play.com. One seller is trying to sell this for 999 GBP EEK!

I'm glad I pre-ordered this from amazon.co.uk before release.

Ok so went to HMV and they didnt have one......

BUT the guy said to keep trying as they do keep coming in, not many but they do get the odd copy.

Im in town every weekend anyways so I will keep checking for you

:scat: Thanks m8. Don't forget to check out my thread if there's anything you want there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys try your luck and check in your local HMV stores, ask at the counters if they have any in stock or unwanted preorders, I was lucky to get hold of one couple of weeks ago, a preordered copy by a customer who for some unknown reason never showed up to collect, when asked when and how long U keep them aside HMV staff didn't want to comment or sell it further, so I left them my telephone number and in less than half an hour they called me back and asked if I'm still interested, got it for £60 :)