Back to the Future Trilogy (Limited Edition Collector's Tin) [UK]

snowblood

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 10, 2010
England
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003U5UQCE/?tag=hidefnin-21

back to the future trilogy is being released on blu-ray in a limited edition collector's tin in the uk.with loads of goodies,outtatime number plate,a delorean blueprint,the sports almanac,save the clocktower poster,a lenticular photo of marty's family & lots more.
release date 25th october.

looks like it's going to be a really nice set.

£44.99

81nHMHCN-bL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: PunkNinja and Rand
Guys try your luck and check in your local HMV stores, ask at the counters if they have any in stock or unwanted preorders, I was lucky to get hold of one couple of weeks ago, a preordered copy by a customer who for some unknown reason never showed up to collect, when asked when and how long U keep them aside HMV staff didn't want to comment or sell it further, so I left them my telephone number and in less than half an hour they called me back and asked if I'm still interested, got it for £60 :)
Nice. A mint copy as well? :)

Really pleased to say that this is part of my collection....... got mine when it was first released for £39.99! Can't believe the price it's fetching now

Got mine on ebay a couple of weeks ago. Mint and factory sealed. My wallet kinda suffered from it, but this is a must have! I see that the same guy i bought it from has one more available for purchase.

Saw this set in a clearout sale in a shop today marked down to 35 euro, however the box is a little skuffed and a minor dent on one of the side. Should I still pick it up? I'm conflicted.

Saw this set in a clearout sale in a shop today marked down to 35 euro, however the box is a little skuffed and a minor dent on one of the side. Should I still pick it up? I'm conflicted.

35€ is alot less than it was even on release day! I think I paid $68 for mine on day 1 and the value has really gone up on this set. So I would say if you don't already have it and it's got all the stuff in it then go for it. It's a great set!

Get it now!!!!!...OMG 35 euros...that is crazy, I paid so much more...:hilarious:
Dont miss out its a great deal...:)