Barbie (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 62) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: December 13, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B (Pre-order on October 13, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $54.99 (Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B)

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Embossed Logo".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. PET layer for display of Barbie(Similar to the Barbie box), Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. Overall Sparkling effect, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti A: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti B: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticuar x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

C434ECCD-8826-4102-8E1B-CA108ACB101B.jpeg70FEB598-A5E9-4478-B8D5-F6F52403B09A.jpeg6DA7E076-4CFC-4FCE-B359-3E3F061300E3.jpeg1BAE14BE-7D3D-4EFA-960B-00D73E283E13.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad about this, as I don't have to choose between a bad WWA steelbook, and worse - canceling both Fnac preorders.
But I really don't want Black Widow, Spiderman 3-3 and Thor 4, as I already bought them in other semi-premium editions.

Very cool they are doing it so quickly
Well the home release will be out around October and if black widow is next it gives a few more weeks before this. So like the flash the pre order will be the month before the standard release and the release date a month or 2 after the standard release

At least I can cancel the normal steel now

Reactions: spider-bat
Anyone who has participated in the last 5 Manta GB's including Black Widow will get first dibs on the Barbie GB based on the editions they have purchased. The reservation will be open for 6 hours and link will be sent privately via PM and will not work for any other customers.

Anyone who has participated in the last 5 Manta GB's including Black Widow will get first dibs on the Barbie GB based on the editions they have purchased. The reservation will be open for 6 hours and link will be sent privately via PM and will not work for any other customers.
So, this means that we were unlucky enough to get into the GB EXTREMELY SHORT period (usually less than 5 minutes), then the bad luck goes further on for those and WON'T get the chance to get this one too?
Don't get me wrong, it is one thing to have the ones that got the first of The Matrix to be assured to get the rest of them (although was clear not all of the first buyers actually got the rest), but this is not quite the same... :censored:

Wish I could get on EACH AND EVERY SINGLE GB's ... yet, clearly I was not that lucky... so, what else I could say... maybe „story of my life” (and maybe, others too)....
:sick:

I just saw this post and secured an OC in GB.

People pre-ordering without even seeing visuals...
I don’t think they’ve pre ordered Barbie yet. But yeah really weird perk imo. Makes sense with the matrix releases. But very odd to pre order a Manta without seeing beauty shots and Barbie of all releases. and considering its all easy to order through their website unlike Blufans where the perk makes more sense. Just sounds like one of those things where the host can get as many orders in as possible so he can get a bigger allocation of his own stock to scalp.

Barbie It means that you have secured an OC in BW's GB to get prior access to GB. We apologize for any difficulties this may have caused.