Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
Baroque Portfolios
Protect, Store, & Transport Your Collection
Link: Baroque Portfolios
Portfolio (18x24) - $89.99
Portfolio (24x36) - $139.99
Portfolio (27x41) - $199.99
Portfolio Sleeves (18x24) - Archival & Acid-Free Portfolio Sleeve Refill - $14.99 for 5
Portfolio Sleeves (24x36) - Archival & Acid-Free Portfolio Sleeve Refill - $19.99 for 5
Portfolio Sleeves (27x41) - Acid-Free Portfolio Sleeve Refill - $74.97 for 15
Deluxe Leather Poster Weights - $29.99
Universal Tube Carry Strap - $7.99
Print Capsule's (5'') - $39.99

One of our main goals heading into 2018 was to continue to support the amazing art community that’s grown alongside and supported us. All of us here at Bottleneck are, first and foremost, collectors, and we’re always trying to find out what needs art collectors have, and how we could most affordably fulfill those needs with quality goods and services.

With that said, we’re incredibly proud to offer our newest product line, Baroque Portfolios!

6.jpg
unnamed.jpg

Last edited:
For those who missed (the now defunct) Picturesque Portfolio but want a place to store your prints never fear Bottleneck Gallery is here.

Coming soon from them will be a 24 x 36 print portfolio. Set to be in the $150 range the portfolio should come with 10 sleeves (enough for 20 prints) with room for upgrades by buying more sleeves. Sadly these sleeves won't fit in the old portfolio if you have one. As more information is released I will update OP.

View attachment 354568

Hmm I might grab one of these...:watch:
@Wreck @C.C. 95 @tridon
Great news!!!!!! Thanks for the news @mllNY !
Thanks for the tag @AlienKing !
This will SELL. If you go on ebeans, or any other poster art collector site, you know that people WANT this.
Bottleneck Gallery to the rescue!

For those who missed (the now defunct) Picturesque Portfolio but want a place to store your prints never fear Bottleneck Gallery is here.

Coming soon from them will be a 24 x 36 print portfolio. Set to be in the $150 range the portfolio should come with 10 sleeves (enough for 20 prints) with room for upgrades by buying more sleeves. Sadly these sleeves won't fit in the old portfolio if you have one. As more information is released I will update OP.

View attachment 354568

Watching thread. :)

@C.C. 95

I don't, I'll ask and update as of right now they have only teased the 24 x36

also as mentioned it is $150 and comes with 10 double sided sleeves (for 20 prints) the sleeves have an acid core divider to protect prints.

additional sleeves are 5 for $25 and bottleneck feels the whole thing can accommodate about 30 total sleeves

@tridon not limited, only thing is if you are in an earlier batch or a later batch. I.E. if you order sooner you may get the portfolio earlier in March when they do their first run rather than the second batch in May

also if you order now the portfolio is $10 off and extra sleeves are $5 off so there is that incentive

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon