paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: May 28, 2024
Purchase links: Gruv - Amazon - Walmart
Price: $29.99 (Gruv) - $26.25 (Amazon) - $26.96 (Walmart)

81+-BXWX-DL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Lenny Nero
Doesn't specifically look like a 35th anniversary edition, given it's exactly the same steel that was released previously, with probably the exact same discs.

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Oh, cool, I don't have exactly these steelbooks, as I missed HDZeta's Fullslips, and separate releases.
Wish they'd add a slip at least...

Doesn't specifically look like a 35th anniversary edition, given it's exactly the same steel that was released previously, with probably the exact same discs.
Warner listed as a 35th Anniversary release in their press release
They are just reusing the previous SteelBook.

Hint 1989 +35 = 2024

Whoever missed previous one it's good chance to own it. Otherwise it's TRASH release all over.

Meh. Still after decent steels of this and returns. Hell I’d even by the other 2 If we got decent arts

Reactions: vexred
Warner listed as a 35th Anniversary release in their press release
They are just reusing the previous SteelBook.

Hint 1989 +35 = 2024
I do get date paul fml haha :rofl: :rofl:

Aside from the release date being in 2024, nothing about it specifically makes it an anniversary release. It's not on any of the listings, it's not a new steel or set of discs etc...

Just some burke at WB decided "should we do something for an anniversary"? You know, Keaton's in the news again, with the Oscars, why not... "Yeah, let's just reprint an old steel".

So, yeah, calling it a 35th anniversary release is a strech.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
I do get date paul fml haha :rofl: :rofl:

Aside from the release date being in 2024, nothing about it specifically makes it an anniversary release. It's not on any of the listings, it's not a new steel or set of discs etc...

Just some burke at WB decided "should we do something for an anniversary"? You know, Keaton's in the news again, with the Oscars, why not... "Yeah, let's just reprint an old steel".
Did you read my post lol
Warner press release lists as 35th Anniversary release.

Been a previous used SteelBook does not change it been 35 years.

Yes they should have done new artwork but warner have done this before reused previous artwork.

Did you read my post lol
Warner press release lists as 35th Anniversary release
I did lol but did they actually though? Or did blu-ray dot com just say it's a 35th anniversary release, because it's 2024, and you copied it over... :rolleyes:

This just looks like a reprint, not an anniversary release.

I did lol but did they actually though? Or did blu-ray dot com just say it's a 35th anniversary release, because it's 2024, and you copied it over... :rolleyes:

This is a reprint to coocincide with, not an anniversary release.
Warner are promoting the 35th Anniversary.
Warner Bros. Discovery and DC are celebrating the 35th anniversary of the original Batman movie with a special DC Films in Concert event

This is why warner are releasing a SteelBook in 2024 in USA it just happens to be same artwork as previous release.

Warner are promoting the 35th Anniversary.
Warner Bros. Discovery and DC are celebrating the 35th anniversary of the original Batman movie with a special DC Films in Concert event

This is why warner are releasing a SteelBook in 2024 in USA it just happens to be same artwork as previous release.
Loosing battle here paul lol There's no press release. Don't get me wrong, I know why they're reissuing the steel now, but it's just a cash-in reprint, not an anniversary release. Someone at blu-ray dot com just decided to label it like that, and so did you.

Loosing battle here paul lol that's a 35th concert tour, no mention of a steel, or any physical media. Don't get me wrong, I know why they're reissuing the steel now, but it's a just cash-in reprint, not an anniversary release.
Why do you think warner are re-releasing a SteelBook in 2024 it's to tie in with the 35th Anniversary.

It makes no difference what artwork is used be it new or previously used it's still a release for the anniversary.

Why do you think warner are re-releasing a SteelBook in 2024 it's to tie in with the 35th Anniversary.

It makes no difference what the artwork is used be it new or previously used it's still a release for the anniversary.
I know why, that's obvious.. but it doesn't specifically make it an anniversary release. There will be a reason why that moniker is not on anything official, because it's a flippin reprint lol