The Departed (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) [USA]

Jul 1, 2013
Berlin, Germany
Release date: April 23, 2024
Purchase links: Gruv - Target - Amazon - Walmart
Price: $29.99 (Gruv) - $37.99 (Target) - $35.41 (Amazon - Walmart)

713uESC5xbL._SL1500_.jpg

81LNOE3vKEL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that's at least different...
I wonder if there will be a CE in UK with this steelbook

What a shame it's got that unnecessary and egregious X on the front cover. A couple of chalk drawn rats on the back. Clearly the design was knocked up in 2 minutes.
Why for goodness sake?

We won't be getting it. It isn't WB over here.

Haven't been paying attention to this steel as it's nowhere near as nice as the old UK one I already own so I hadn't realised this wasn't out in the UK

Do you know what other regions WB holds the film for? A nice Manta Lab release would be nice.

Haven't been paying attention to this steel as it's nowhere near as nice as the old UK one I already own so I hadn't realised this wasn't out in the UK

Do you know what other regions WB holds the film for? A nice Manta Lab release would be nice.
I'm not specifically sure on China/HK, but it's WB in Japan and SK, so it's quite likely it would be in there too, if it was released.

I'd say a manta release was unlikely, personally. If I were to bet on a premium, it would more than likely be a blufans OAB tbh.

It is/has been WB in Germany, Spain, Italy, Australia, Nordics etc.. so most other major regions, just typically not the UK.