Premium Supporter
Dec 10, 2012
United Kingdom
Release date: August 1, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £22.01

81tR3WERv-L._SY606_.jpg

Superman thread HERE

These collections have been available on dvd for long time in the UK, but they are all now available for the first time on Bluray in the UK, Both boasting 5 movies in each set.

Note: Batman Mask of the Phantasm was replaced with Batman Bad Blood in the Batman Bluray collection unlike the DVD set as Mask of the phantasm has not been released in HD anywhere yet.

Or You can pick them both up in store or online at HMV in their 2 for £25 bluray deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
But Mystery of the Batwoman has no slipcover by itself.
True, but this slipcover is not for that movie only. :naughty: That's why i'm not too crazy about it. Superman is at a good price at the moment but Batman could be better. Plus if i dont get the slipcover when i order, i'm gonna be pissed. :mad:

No idea why this was moved, not just about slipcovers xD
Whatever do you mean? It's currently under "Slipcover" section :)

Whatever do you mean? It's currently under "Slipcover" section :)

He means that this was in the Blu-ray section before that rarely gets viewed compared to the SteelBook, CE, and Slipcover sections. I moved it to the Slipcover section so more people would see it.

No idea why this was moved, not just about slipcovers xD

Same could be said about SteelBooks, CEs, Digibooks, etc. The Slipcover section has more viewers than the regular Blu-ray section. I thought it would be good for more people to see these since they're awesome releases!

He means that this was in the Blu-ray section before that rarely gets viewed compared to the SteelBook, CE, and Slipcover sections. I moved it to the Slipcover section so more people would see it.

Same could be said about SteelBooks, CEs, Digibooks, etc. The Slipcover section has more viewers than the regular Blu-ray section. I thought it would be good for more people to see these since they're awesome releases!

Yeah, the highlight of these releases is the slipcover for me as the films had been re-released a couple of times before.

Fair play ;)

Yeah, the highlight of these releases is the slipcover for me as the films had been re-released a couple of times before.

First time releases here in the UK for all these movies on bluray apart from Bad blood :)