Multi Batman: Arkham Origins - Collectors Edition (Amazon.co.uk Exclusive)

thewoe

#RestoreTheSnyderVerse
Premium Supporter
Dec 10, 2012
United Kingdom
Limited amount will be available for both Xbox 360 & PS3 from Amazon UK, so make sure you get your's ;)

PS3 Link: HERE - LIVE

XBOX 360 Link: HERE - LIVE

Price: £45

E39EBCF4-44DC-4007-884F-70698D3B026F-14860-000003937C0D39C5_zpsdc84874a.jpg

Attachments

• Bat.jpg
    Bat.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 226
Last edited by a moderator:
I can confirm the Game exclusive is a metal pak (no title on the spine!) but is a different design to the one already posted. Has crazy embossing too although on the back theres so much you cant tell its supposed to be the bad guys! Weighs a tonne as well but happy with it :) Batman logo and his face are embossed

The game came in a separate amaray case and both had a small slip around them holding them together so quite nice

Will upload some pics once Google Drive gets its act together!

Not played the game yet but unboxed all the goodies, easily one of the best game CE I've ever bought!! Really high quality art book, stunning game packaging and a really nice looking statue (good size to it also)

Hope the USA CE is as good when that arrives...

Mine hasn't even dispatched yet... this is becoming a regular thing for me with Amazon. I receive pre-orders from Zavvi quicker than I do Amazon now, which says a lot. Looking forward to eventually getting this though... it looks awesome!

Metal pack arrived, my my its smexy.... Feels much better quality than steelbooks. Wish metal packs were still being produced properly.

Received my Collector's edition from AMAZON UK. The box is huge but the packing is much to be desired. It's seems that the packer just put the set inside the box and there is nothing solid to hold on to the set. Of course, there is dented here and there. Disappointed with the packing.

I really prefer this to the US version. The statue feels authentic and not a cheap plastic. The steelbook is a bonus also.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

On sale at the moment on Zavvis website, £35, think its a deal just for monday, its a great price for what you get.

An absolute steal, A Great package at that price,the statue alone is probably worth £35 also the Steelbook is really nice quality it's the best Arkham collectors edition so far

I agree

I couldn't help but buy it, I wasn't really interested in the game but when you have a Collectors edition staring you in the face which is like the same price of the standard game it's hard to say no.

Shame we didn't get the US Collectors edition though.

Reactions: Travis Bickle
Mines been sent, hopefully will be here tomorrow or wednesday. So glad i held out, i was gonna buy it when it was £80 glad i waited as £35 is a bargain, just the statue on ebay alone is going for £55.

Dang i missed the deal :( oh well guess ill have to man up and pay few bucks extra or wait for a discount code ;)