Batman Begins (4K + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: December 8 December 22, 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: HDzeta (Pre-order November 11 at 10 AM EST)
Price: $149.99
Group Buy: $198
WEA steelbook, 4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only HERE
Information at the moment:
  • Sold as one click only, there will be no single sales
  • Price will be $109 + shipping and fees
  • There will be a deposit system for TDK and TDKR at $20 each as an addition to the Batman Begins one click
  • Purchasing all three gets you the same number and the large storage box
More info available November 10th per @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

1541954211284.png1541954247202.png1541954280881.png1541954307335.png
batmanbegins.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine has updated too.......now just need the next invoice for Dark Knight and Dark Knight Rises :D

Sorry if it is already answered. For HDZeta direct order, how do we pay the remaining balance for TDK and TDKR? My friend ordered direct and he said he couldn't find any information on how to pay the balance.

I had no idea that the tracking numbers were out. HDN hasn’t been notifying me very well when there are new messages in threads.
Just checked mine on that Track17 site and it is saying In Transit. Rather excited, didn’t realise this was starting to be sent out.

Has anyone ever ordered from the hdzeta it's self mine says it's bin deleived but haven't recived it and tracking number says can't be found at the moment bin like that for days now..

Has anyone ever ordered from the hdzeta it's self mine says it's bin deleived but haven't recived it and tracking number says can't be found at the moment bin like that for days now..

Bin delivered? Best check your bins then mate :D ;)

No, in all seriousness that’s what the HDZeta site always says bud when your item has been depatached and the tracking number will update in the next day or two with its progress.

• Haha
Reactions: megabee
Cheers mate thought I might of lost out on this then..

Nope not at all. HDZeta should change their website to say ‘Despatched’ as to not confuse people. There was also a slight delay in the tracking numbers not being updated until after the new year so you should fins yours should update over the next day or two (mine along with a few others updated yesterday)

Status
Not open for further replies.