Batman Begins (4K + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: December 8 December 22, 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: HDzeta (Pre-order November 11 at 10 AM EST)
Price: $149.99
Group Buy: $198
WEA steelbook, 4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only HERE
Information at the moment:
  • Sold as one click only, there will be no single sales
  • Price will be $109 + shipping and fees
  • There will be a deposit system for TDK and TDKR at $20 each as an addition to the Batman Begins one click
  • Purchasing all three gets you the same number and the large storage box
More info available November 10th per @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

1541954211284.png1541954247202.png1541954280881.png1541954307335.png
batmanbegins.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Post 1482 (look above).

I saw that post but I guess I wasn't paying attention to the part about the shipping cost.
I was thinking about the possible customs factor even if the package is marked $20. I still haven't decided what to do yet.

It depends on what your customs go by. If they actually pay attention to the declared number then you'll be fine. There are those that couldn't care less about the declared value because they weren't born yesterday.

It depends on what your customs go by. If they actually pay attention to the declared number then you'll be fine. There are those that couldn't care less about the declared value because they weren't born yesterday.

It was mentioned earlier (maybe by you?) that customs may not be fooled by the $20.00 declaration for a blu-ray because of the weight of the package. Do they indicate on the package what's inside?

If I'm stung by customs then I just won't buy a takeaway for that week. I'm not loaded in the slightest (that's why I gave up everything but Marvel/DC) but I can make a saving elsewhere if it costs me the price of customs. Sod it.

After receiving Batman Begins without having to pay for customs today, I think I‘ll opt for the separate method. If I choose the EMS option, I could end up facing a customs bill of 52 USD + 10€.

• Informative
Reactions: Lionet
It was mentioned earlier (maybe by you?) that customs may not be fooled by the $20.00 declaration for a blu-ray because of the weight of the package. Do they indicate on the package what's inside?
Not by me, but I agree. Yes, the customs declaration includes a short description of what's inside, normally it'll say blu ray/s.

Reactions: Stygian
Full Slip (Special Pack):
001.jpg

Lots of holofoil! Unfortunately the spot-varnishing(?) on my copy seems a little misaligned thus the strange colours around the bats, but the effect is pretty cool:
003.jpg

More holofoil on the back:
002.jpg

And some on the side:
004.jpg

And some spot-varnishing on the title and the DC logo:
005.jpg

Lenticular:
006.jpg

Yet more holofoil on the back:
007.jpg

Double Lenticular:
008.jpg

Back:
009.jpg

Both lentis are sharp with great depth and looks amazing in hand!

The special pack looks amazing, that would have bern my choice to open had it actually included the steelbook :p

Nice pics. But Im dying to see a vid of the transitional lenti in action.

So for people missing out in all OC package before, we can now buy off the webside TDK and TDKR OCs together in one hit?

EDIT: Have this - so follow up payments on site purchases:
Please note:
This item only for who ordered Batman Begins boxsets,price include The Dark Knight and The dark Knight Rises Lenticular boxsets,and 42USD for TDK Trilogy collector box.the collector box weight around 2.8kg,shipping would be 42USD by EMS.
The deposit was subtract from final prices,If you didnt bought the Batman begins,please do not but this item.
If you want to send the 2 boxsets as separtely to avoid customs,please send the email to [email protected].

Last edited:
@wxlinkswd Any update with the updating tracking numbers? Thanks.
I am anxious to get an update on this situation in which apparently there is a problem with some tracking numbers, especially since the
tracking on my number indicates my package was returned to sender on Dec. 31st.
On 17tracknet it says "return to proper investment."
On ems.com.cn it clearly says "Returned to Sender."

Finally my tracking number from hdzeta has updated should have it in next few days can't wait to see how good it looks...

So for people missing out in all OC package before, we can now buy off the webside TDK and TDKR OCs together in one hit?

EDIT: Have this - so follow up payments on site purchases:
Please note:
This item only for who ordered Batman Begins boxsets,price include The Dark Knight and The dark Knight Rises Lenticular boxsets,and 42USD for TDK Trilogy collector box.the collector box weight around 2.8kg,shipping would be 42USD by EMS.
The deposit was subtract from final prices,If you didnt bought the Batman begins,please do not but this item.
If you want to send the 2 boxsets as separtely to avoid customs,please send the email to [email protected].

Does this mean people who bought direct won't be receiving an invoice by email, and have to pay the rest off using the new product listed on the website? Could you please clarify @wxlinkswd?

Status
Not open for further replies.