Batman Begins (4K + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: December 8 December 22, 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: HDzeta (Pre-order November 11 at 10 AM EST)
Price: $149.99
Group Buy: $198
WEA steelbook, 4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only HERE
Information at the moment:
  • Sold as one click only, there will be no single sales
  • Price will be $109 + shipping and fees
  • There will be a deposit system for TDK and TDKR at $20 each as an addition to the Batman Begins one click
  • Purchasing all three gets you the same number and the large storage box
More info available November 10th per @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

1541954211284.png1541954247202.png1541954280881.png1541954307335.png
batmanbegins.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
has any other ninja's tracking number not worked since they were posted? messaged @wxlinkswd but not heard back yet. Clutching at straws hoping that it'll just turn up randomly at the moment!
Apparently, a few packages had their tracking numbers changed. Yours could be one of those. My package has tracking but info indicates it was sent back to sender. My package could also be one of those. @wxlinkswd responded to my PM today saying they are still working on getting the new tracking numbers and will post them soon.

Reactions: davetherave
Apparently, a few packages had their tracking numbers changed. Yours could be one of those. My package has tracking but info indicates it was sent back to sender. My package could also be one of those. @wxlinkswd responded to my PM today saying they are still working on getting the new tracking numbers and will post them soon.

Thanks for your reply @nafosb just was getting nervous especially seeing all the others arrive! Got a response earlier too so that's set my mind at ease, hopefully ours will get updated soon.

• Thanks
Reactions: nafosb
My tracking finally updated on Friday, but it hasn't moved since the weekend. I really want to pay off the rest of the box sets to get it out of the way, but I feel reluctant when I still haven't gotten this first one yet.

Since last year, packages from China, even stuff by EMS, takes forever to get to me.

My tracking finally updated on Friday, but it hasn't moved since the weekend. I really want to pay off the rest of the box sets to get it out of the way, but I feel reluctant when I still haven't gotten this first one yet.

Since last year, packages from China, even stuff by EMS, takes forever to get to me.
lots of people wont get BB before paying for the remainder but that shouldnt matter anyway.

Thanks buddy, appreciate that :thumbs: I wondered whether mine maybe one of those that got sent back. I'll just wait more patiently then :coffee::sleep:
If it got sent back it would say "Return to proper investment." There are 5 people, including myself, that have gotten that message on our tracking numbers. Apparently, it means that it was returned to sender. For what reason, I still don't know.:(

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Mickle_89
This is such a massive release, I think I’ll go one step further and don’t even open the shipping box. Gonna have to keep this is as mint and protected as possible. Need a new display area for all four of these beautiful brown boxes.
You make a good point. Three brown boxes on display and they will make for some great conversation when you have friends over.

• Haha
Reactions: Radagast
Status
Not open for further replies.