Batman Begins (4K + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: December 8 December 22, 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: HDzeta (Pre-order November 11 at 10 AM EST)
Price: $149.99
Group Buy: $198
WEA steelbook, 4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only HERE
Information at the moment:
  • Sold as one click only, there will be no single sales
  • Price will be $109 + shipping and fees
  • There will be a deposit system for TDK and TDKR at $20 each as an addition to the Batman Begins one click
  • Purchasing all three gets you the same number and the large storage box
More info available November 10th per @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

1541954211284.png1541954247202.png1541954280881.png1541954307335.png
batmanbegins.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the video @Passion.steelbook finally a unboxing of it all, although would love to see that single lenti in action with the wrapper off lol that’s the one I’m interested in the most

Reactions: Passion.steelbook
Surprised more of these haven't been added to the group buy section or on their website. There must've definitely been cancellations, I cancelled mine before Xmas and Im sure others would've.

Do you reckon they'll put them up for the general public to buy or back handed to resellers?

Just got mine. Overall its a stunning set with great lenticular and the full slip for the Special Pack is superb. Unfortunately HDZeta QC strikes again with scuffs across each lenti and the Steelbook that I opened for the 4K has dents and scratches. For the price I've paid for this I would've expected better

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
Just got mine. Overall its a stunning set with great lenticular and the full slip for the Special Pack is superb. Unfortunately HDZeta QC strikes again with scuffs across each lenti and the Steelbook that I opened for the 4K has dents and scratches. For the price I've paid for this I would've expected better

So what does one do in that case?

Even the dents?

I was wondering about the dents myself. I would think that is the worst offence. How does a steelbook in a box set have a dent?
There aren't any J-Cards to hide it, right? Meaning it has to be there before being put in the slip.

I was wondering about the dents myself. I would think that is the worst offence. How does a steelbook in a box set have a dent?
There aren't any J-Cards to hide it, right? Meaning it has to be there before being put in the slip.

Correct. The assumption would be that a damaged steelbook was knowingly put in the slip and sealed after the fact. A gamble that might be worth taking from the retailer side, given how
many folks don't open their steelbooks / editions.

Reactions: Stygian
Correct. The assumption would be that a damaged steelbook was knowingly put in the slip and sealed after the fact. A gamble that might be worth taking from the retailer side, given how
many folks don't open their steelbooks / editions.

:wow: They're targeting me!

getting the whole package for me was to expensive especially when forced to get the other 2 sets, fortunately, i got someone who was willing to sell me only the 4K, pix where looking nice but i got my copy today and the lenti is not as awesome as i thought, in the end i was for the steelbook which its awesome, love it and i like the fact that there is the extra place to hold the regular blu disc.

Status
Not open for further replies.