Batman Begins (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 53) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 15, 2024
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B (Pre-order on January 19, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $175.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $54.99 (Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B)

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti A: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D+Flip Lenticuar (Front), 3D Lenticular (Back) Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti B: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3D Lenticulars, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Batman_begins_BOX_packshot_OC_2000x.jpgBatman_begins_packshot_FS_2000x.jpgBB_Batman_beginsA_2000x.jpgBatman_begins_packshot_DLSB_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
If these are the same as the matrix series from manta lab (just steelbooks in a oversized box) forget it.
They aren't and neither are the matrix films. The matrix set you're talking about is the wwa release. Manta's will all have individual releases.

Reactions: GenPion
Meh. Seriously debating quitting collecting. I was enjoying the small quiet few weeks away from premiums. I swear to god if Manta return to 2 or 3 pre orders a month and over saturate like they did last year then I won’t last much longer at all

Meh. Seriously debating quitting collecting. I was enjoying the small quiet few weeks away from premiums. I swear to god if Manta return to 2 or 3 pre orders a month and over saturate like they did last year then I won’t last much longer at all

Totally feel you. Manta is ruining it for me big time since last year. They really should think twice about how they will proceed this year. They moving on thin ice now....

Totally feel you. Manta is ruining it for me big time since last year. They really should think twice about how they will proceed this year. They moving on thin ice now....
Think it was like 17 pre orders last year. We haven’t got all those releases but 17 went up for pre order. F**king mental!!!! And as much as there was some nice releases, the quality dipped a bit with some lentis and designs in general and the only true release to really impress people was Barbie and half of us haven’t even had our orders ship yet. I don’t think it helped with introducing the discless line tbh. Or at least the way they abused them

2023 was my "weakest" year in terms of premium releases due to very few/no releases from Blufans (5), HDZeta (3), WeET (3), Nova (2), KimchiDVD (0), Plain Archive (0)

Reactions: Flloydo
Think it was like 17 pre orders last year. We haven’t got all those releases but 17 went up for pre order. F**king mental!!!! And as much as there was some nice releases, the quality dipped a bit with some lentis and designs in general and the only true release to really impress people was Barbie and half of us haven’t even had our orders ship yet. I don’t think it helped with introducing the discless line tbh. Or at least the way they abused them
just stop buying every Manta release for the sake of a complete Manta collection. At this point it's just not a good idea anymore, they did too much crap and boring releases without any kind of passion like they had at the beginning