Batman Begins (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 53) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 15, 2024
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B (Pre-order on January 19, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $175.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $54.99 (Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B)

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti A: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D+Flip Lenticuar (Front), 3D Lenticular (Back) Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti B: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3D Lenticulars, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Batman_begins_BOX_packshot_OC_2000x.jpgBatman_begins_packshot_FS_2000x.jpgBB_Batman_beginsA_2000x.jpgBatman_begins_packshot_DLSB_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Also I thought to myself oh DL A might be ok because blufans ruined their slip by making it into a transitional lenti with 2 completely different images which is as annoying as f**k and now Manta have used the same art they also state it’s a flip flop transitional lenti. Why? The quality dips, just make it a normal lenti with a clear depth. None of this f**king flip flop stuff that they got a huge hard on for in 2023

just stop buying every Manta release for the sake of a complete Manta collection. At this point it's just not a good idea anymore, they did too much crap and boring releases without any kind of passion like they had at the beginning
That’s literally the worst advice when you literally own one of every release though. I’d rather stop all together than have a gap.

• Haha
Reactions: tommyh84
Wel trollers at H** and JonyBoy did one thing right. They released LOTR trilogy at once and not every release separately. :D

Reactions: yeslek
It's a nice enough set. Hard to complain at the art choices, but there's nothing to like there either, assuming you've got the hdz and/or blufans releases. Literally all the art is covered lol

I'm gonna pass on this and stick with my HDZ OC and Blufans DL. I am keen on TDK though, I like that steel. Hopefully there's a nice slip with joker on the front to go with it.

Why have Manta fudged the rear of the steel? The Tumbler never entered the batcave via a little winding path, it jet propelled through the waterfall.... Am I being too picky there? It's a real cool shot in the movie is all :bored:

Double Lenti A is the winner. Don't want the whole one click after getting the HDzeta and Blufans one clicks. Might not buy anything because of how the spines are designed. Should probably just save my money.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flloydo
Why have Manta fudged the rear of the steel? The Tumbler never entered the batcave via a little winding path, it jet propelled through the waterfall.... Am I being too picky there? It's a real cool shot in the movie is all :bored:
Yeah the rear is a real stinker. So is the back of the steel. :whistle:
I think the back of DLB has that shot you're talking about.

Reactions: Punker76
No, I get you. That was an official promo piece though, so blame WB for that lol the actual "shot" you could say, of the tumbler entering, is on the back of DL B. So it's already used.

Reactions: Punker76
Definitely in for this after missing prior releases.

Not sure which lenti to go for though…not usually a fan of poster art, but am not wholley sold on the rear of B

Hmm…choices

should be on the front so manta would have the perfect villains Steels
Yeah true, due to bane being on the front of the rises steel mock up. Forgot about that. Yeah man they should’ve just got ballsy and made the steel a wave of villains. Would’ve been down for that. Would've separated them from the other premiums.