Batman Begins (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 53) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 15, 2024
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B (Pre-order on January 19, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $175.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $54.99 (Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B)

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti A: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D+Flip Lenticuar (Front), 3D Lenticular (Back) Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti B: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3D Lenticulars, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Batman_begins_BOX_packshot_OC_2000x.jpgBatman_begins_packshot_FS_2000x.jpgBB_Batman_beginsA_2000x.jpgBatman_begins_packshot_DLSB_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone had PayPal errors this time? Now it was my turn to get charged twice, and fail to register any order on redirect back to their site.
When will these shops let go of this dumb PayPal and switch to ShopPay, Stripe, and crypto...

Refreshed the page at 8 pm, the OC showed up as Sold Out instantly. Refreshed, then luckily it updated to a pre-order button. Managed to secure 1 OC, thinking it wouldn't go that fast, but apparently it sold out quickly...guess I was lucky!

No errors on my end. Only time I ever had errors is when I tried multiple clicks. Remember to login before hand and calmly follow the clicks and prompts. You will leave the bloodbath unscathed.
I do agree ShopPay is also an equal alternative.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Took me 10mins to checkout due to slow internet and Paypal doing TWO security checks. Still somehow managed to snag the FS, although DL-A is what I was originally aiming for.

Bagged a 1 click. Hoping to go for the one click trifecta, HDZeta, Blu Fans and now Manta. I hope this is the last one ha!

All editions for The Flash (except double lenti), Black Widow, Wanda Vision and Doctor Strange (except comic slip) are all magically back in stock... Will all Blue Beetle editions also be magically back in stock next month?

All editions for The Flash (except double lenti), Black Widow, Wanda Vision and Doctor Strange (except comic slip) are all magically back in stock... Will all Blue Beetle editions also be magically back in stock next month?
Not until after it's shipped, GBs have been sorted, and all extras copies accounted for etc. February is unlikely. March, maybe.