Batman Begins (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 53) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 15, 2024
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B (Pre-order on January 19, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $175.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $54.99 (Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B)

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti A: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D+Flip Lenticuar (Front), 3D Lenticular (Back) Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti B: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3D Lenticulars, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Batman_begins_BOX_packshot_OC_2000x.jpgBatman_begins_packshot_FS_2000x.jpgBB_Batman_beginsA_2000x.jpgBatman_begins_packshot_DLSB_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
I was just responding to earlier posts in this thread that the chance would be high that the other TDK steelbooks would be announced before this one would be shipped. Guess not. Wonka just got up too.

I was just responding to earlier posts in this thread that the chance would be high that the other TDK steelbooks would be announced before this one would be shipped. Guess not. Wonka just got up too.
Yeah, perhaps they didn't want to do 2 DC titles in a row.. have to wait another 3 weeks now and see if it's the next preorder.

Yeah, perhaps they didn't want to do 2 DC titles in a row.. have to wait another 3 weeks now and see if it's the next preorder.
God it’s literally every 3 weeks now ain’t it. So depressing

Not really comparable, since Filmarena is mostly WWA ****.
Completely comparable because of the sheer volume that film arena released. And they were more expensive and loaded with more extras

Wait, now people like Manta banging these out every 3 weeks? Lol f**k off

Completely comparable because of the sheer volume that film arena released. And they were more expensive and loaded with more extras

Wait, now people like Manta banging these out every 3 weeks? Lol f**k off
It's not comparable. Filmarena is sitting on a truckload of unsold releases, because people just aren't interested enough in WWA sheite. Every single item on Collectong's website is currently sold out. Filmarena also tends to start Pre-Orders for multiple titles at the same time, e.g. Inglorious Basterds, The Thing, and some other sheity release I forgot about. Manta is just doing one at a time. Also I'm not saying I necessarily like them banging these out every 3 weeks, but it's surely not the end of the world. I'd also not worry about them ever getting faster than that, unless maybe for a brief period of time. Doubt they will ever be able to constantly bang out pre-order after pre-order every 2 weeks or so. With WEA releases they just have to put way more thought and effort into them.

Reactions: Granada and Flloydo