Jul 15, 2016
Herent, Belgium
Release date: June 23, 2021
Purchase link: Bol
Price: €34.99

550x756.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Safe to assume this is the new remastered version and comes with a slip?
New remastered, yes. Slip, not necessarily. The current stock picture is of the amaray slip. Possible it's a slip that comes with the steel, but more likely it's just a TBC image. May even be incorrectly listed as a steelbook when it's just the amaray.

New remastered, yes. Slip, not necessarily. The current stock picture is of the amaray slip. Possible it's a slip that comes with the steel, but more likely it's just a TBC image. May even be incorrectly listed as a steelbook when it's just the amaray.
I think you're right because they changed the status for the 4k steelbook to "not available" ....

Reactions: samdavies
Received my copy today, not a steelbook (or metalbook or such). Also not a regular keep case though. Looks kinda like a digibook without the book part (haven't opened it yet, debating if I should keep for that price).

Received my copy today, not a steelbook (or metalbook or such). Also not a regular keep case though. Looks kinda like a digibook without the book part (haven't opened it yet, debating if I should keep for that price).
Thanks for the update. And yet they still claim “SteelBook” in the listing.

Sounds like a digipack. Moving to another section.

Reactions: JurianVW