Accelerating Design: The New Batmobile
Analyzing A New Legacy Of Design: Superman
Analyzing A New Legacy Of Design: Batman
Analyzing A New Legacy Of Design: The Batcave
The Might And The Power Of A Punch
The Empire Of Luthor
Save The Bats

Thanks @rj531 :thumbs:

That is a sweet release! Not preordered a BVS release at the moment but that's the best I've seen. Will be keeping a close eye on this. Good spot!

Reactions: rj531
Nice for us aussies to get a cool lenti digibook! :thumbs::woot: I'll finally just be able to actually walk into a shop and grab one instead of waiting for it for a month to come in the mail!!!:rofl:

Reactions: PunkNinja
Ive been in contact with sanity, and theyve told me this edition has an estimated release date of mid July, but can not yet confirm this.

Reactions: Sigill
@elle82 do you know when sanity charge card ?

Thanks
I will pop in there tomorrow and ask, as im going to pre order it myself and want to know also! :thumbs::LOL: But on the site, there is this bit of info:

When will payment be charged and deducted from my payment method?

At Sanity.com.au we process and deduct payment once the order has been shipped. We do not take payment when the order is placed. You will receive email notification once the order has been shipped.

Im going to ask just to be sure though! :)

I will pop in there tomorrow and ask, as im going to pre order it myself and want to know also! :thumbs::LOL: But on the site, there is this bit of info:

When will payment be charged and deducted from my payment method?

At Sanity.com.au we process and deduct payment once the order has been shipped. We do not take payment when the order is placed. You will receive email notification once the order has been shipped.

Im going to ask just to be sure though! :)
Thanks thay answer now by mail and confirm what you've write

So i went in and asked about preorders and u just have pay a small deposit and the rest when the iten ships. I asked to preorder it and the girl didnt even know what a digibook was. Lol. I explained it and she was just staring at me like i was a nut job. She had no idea. Lol

• Helpful Post
Reactions: PunkNinja