Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release: 15th May, 2016
Purchase: Batman, Superman

batman.jpg
superman.jpg

Last edited:
Personally I think these look the worst of the selection. Batman looks like a spaz! Lol

Reactions: Noodles
I agree with you mate... I'm not a fan of these ones, which sucks as I was looking forward to them. :(

I see the new trailer again when I see Star Wars in IMAX and I was embarrassed for the new film I'm afraid to say.
People in the cinema (and it was packed out) we laughing at the end of it. No joke! Really was.
Me and my mates just looked at each other.
Parts of the new film look good but the wonder woman moment is so bad and I still can't get the whole vs thing out my head. It's ridicolus

I'll still see it but I'm just not sure and I won't be rushing to the cinema
Shame because I really liked man of steel and suicide squad looks awesome

I see the new trailer again when I see Star Wars in IMAX and I was embarrassed for the new film I'm afraid to say.
People in the cinema (and it was packed out) we laughing at the end of it. No joke! Really was.
Me and my mates just looked at each other.
Parts of the new film look good but the wonder woman moment is so bad and I still can't get the whole vs thing out my head. It's ridicolus

I'll still see it but I'm just not sure and I won't be rushing to the cinema
Shame because I really liked man of steel and suicide squad looks awesome
Oh, I'm totally the opposite... I think it looks great and can't wait to see it! Might have to be another cinema trip for me, especially after my dad commented on how cool it looks after seeing the trailer before Force Awakens. Ha no way dude... Wonder Woman at the end of the trailer is the best bit! I agree that the title could've been better though.

As for these figures... one thing that's really putting me off is the fact that their legs are spaced apart so much - it looks unusual and not something I've seen them do with the Vinyl Idolz line before.

Reactions: Flloydo
Oh, I'm totally the opposite... I think it looks great and can't wait to see it! Might have to be another cinema trip for me, especially after my dad commented on how cool it looks after seeing the trailer before Force Awakens. Ha no way dude... Wonder Woman at the end of the trailer is the best bit! I agree that the title could've been better though.

As for these figures... one thing that's really putting me off is the fact that their legs are spaced apart so much - it looks unusual and not something I've seen them do with the Vinyl Idolz line before.

Yeah the are spaced apart, that does look weird
It's also the faces for me. Don't look right to me.

I really wanted to see it until that last trailer. But the trailer annoyed me lol
It's was the music and that strange editing. On each boom boom of the music it did that zoom in and it just p*ssed me off.
I'll still watch it though. Just in case. Not completely writing it off yet.
It's not even the title (although they show the team up in the trailer lol)
It's the whole vs thing between the two. I find it strange

Just wow! These don't look good! They look like they should be alongside Wallace & Gromit. And I'm not overly looking forward to the film, which, as a comic book fan, I'm really annoyed at. The opportunity to have probably the worlds 2 best known superheroes on screen for the first time and about two months away, I should be buzzing for it!
Do Warmer really need Christopher Nolan to make decent DC films? Almost seems that way.