Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
Zavvi.com

10938593-1395838085-915949.jpg

10938593-1395838085-915944.jpg

10938593-1395838085-915873.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
reduced at amazon now £19.75

The state of this transfer they should be giving them away.

I've said to before and will say it till I'm blue in the face - the MGM 2 disc special edition (which was, I believe restored) is far better to watch - it's crisp and clean, doesn't have any of the problems relating to the blu, and comes with all the extras!

p.s. Sage: Spit vs Hurricane - The Hurricane was so successful because it was an amazingly stable gun platform and could out turn anything in the sky. No wonder it went on to spawn both the Typhoon and Tempest - the finest ground attack fighters of the war. You've probably seen the film of them taking out trains and tanks with rockets.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sage the Owl
I agree Jack, the 2 disc DVD is the only game in town for this movie at present, it's streets ahead of the current lacklustre BD release, and as for this steel, well I would'nt take it if they paid me to !

Yes i've seen the Tiffy footage, simply amazing, it was a Typhoon that killed Germany's top tank commander Michael Wittman during the battle for Normandy.
Dont forget also that the Hawker lineage carried on with my personal favourite the Sea Fury and then into the jet era with the Sea Hawk, Hunter, & finally the Harrier, all very successful designs and great looking aircraft.

Last edited:
Reactions: JackRegan
UK - Battle of Britain

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

dzwpDoA.jpg

aaO7Fru.jpg

eFKWjgg.jpg

4JIj6Wt.jpg

o3fk7mB.jpg

bI31iug.jpg

IIBQtKy.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

FWfr8Bf.jpg

mPNzuR9.jpg

qfOgAnL.jpg

3oBjmYE.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

kr1SYoE.jpg

fsmzxEl.jpg

sQyLSYu.jpg

hf1fVoW.jpg