Battleship (Blu-ray SteelBook) [United Kingdom]

o0 Deuce 0o

BANNED
Jan 16, 2011
England
:D

Release Date: August 20th, 2012 https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/6904/

Amazon UK Buy Link

Play.com Buy Link

22056497_300x300_1.jpg

More artwork pics:
91CBxhaNoqL._AA1500_.jpg

91AJ5YWb4EL._AA1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You ordered one mate?

I did indeed sir!

I liked it. Dumb but I love seeing military hardware like this. No one can act in it (Neeson is sleepwalking through this but the paycheck will pay that new pool).

Some of the effects were cool and I want to blast it through the amp.
Just annoyed that DVD was included becuase my mum loves action films like this.

I preordered with the 10% off and used some of a gift voucher, my order still shows the original price so will contact them to make sure they factor in the lower price, don't want them doing a HMV and refunding me the difference after they've charged me

Fired off an email to Amazon and they've adjusted my order and honoured the discount. It's only going to cost £14.00 now. I expect they would've reduced it anyway, but just wanted to be certain. Glad I got a speedy response and a good outcome :scat:

Fired off an email to Amazon and they've adjusted my order and honoured the discount. It's only going to cost £14.00 now. I expect they would've reduced it anyway, but just wanted to be certain. Glad I got a speedy response and a good outcome :scat:

Just checked back on my ordeR so I could email them the details and they've already adjusted it to fit the new price, saved me having to contact them :) now comes to just under a tenner :scat:

Hi peeps I have just had a date change notification from Play, saying that Battleship has been brought forward and is now to be released on 20 August 2012!

Didn't they already move it forward once already? One week hardly makes any difference. Maybe Scanavo have got to free up space on the production line for the incoming waves in the few months :hilarious:

With this being Universal, there must be a good chance of the title being debossed? They seem to be doing it a lot more now.

I heard it was a decent movie so I will buy it and hope is good...I already put in an order in amazon.uk and it wasn't a bad price

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

it's that one from the amazon.UK or play.com?