Battleship (Blu-ray SteelBook) [United Kingdom]

o0 Deuce 0o

BANNED
Jan 16, 2011
England
:D

Release Date: August 20th, 2012 https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/6904/

Amazon UK Buy Link

Play.com Buy Link

22056497_300x300_1.jpg

More artwork pics:
91CBxhaNoqL._AA1500_.jpg

91AJ5YWb4EL._AA1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Really I think of taking this edition by rather than the French one.

Can anybody say to me if there will be French inside? It is Universal, but Not too much information on the contents (and it is the even worse for the French edition, no info about internal artwork for example).

At least, on this edition, we know the artworks ... but nothing about the contents of the disk.

I assume it will be the same as the French one (pictures in the French thread) which looks amazing. Well worth a buy even if the film is just a crappy summer blockbuster (which I don't mind watching once or twice). Sometimes it's great just to watch something without having to pay too much attention.

That case is really nice but I heard the movie was crap. I'll have to rent it first to see if it is worthy of a purchase.

You'll likely be disappointed, this film is not worth anybody's hard-earned money, but that steelbook with the embossing looks extremely attractive. I would hate myself if I ended up buying this.

Reactions: gaeljet
If the UK version turns out to be embossed (like the French version) then it is proof that you can polish a turd :p

I fell completely behind on this steel! Saw the film in cinemas and can say as others have, its definitely a fun film especially if you have the equipment at home to show it off! Is the UK amazon version the same as the one pictured of? Only asking because I can see amazon.uk is still offering pre-orders and I'd like to get in on this.

Thanks all!

Cant wait to get this. Steel was pretty damn cheap too on AMZ UK and the action was just mindless fun. The awesome embossing and artwork on the steel is just icing on the cake!