Be a ninja premium member giveaway WINNERS CHOSEN :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chunk

Premium Supporter
May 27, 2013
Uncle sam ninja.jpeg

Hi guys, this is my first giveaway ever! I thought a good way to support hdn would be to buy two ninja premium memberships and give them away during ninja week.
The rules
One entry per member
Non premium members can nominate one friend to win(and you will be nominating yourself by entering)
Already a premium member? You get to nominate two friends, you won't win anything yourselves but you could make two of your friends winners:)

All you have to do is
1) thank the thread
2) tell me why you are nominating your friend/s?
For example, they're are your best friend here, they help you out etc.. Basically just say anything nice about them ;-) it's up to you
This competition will end at 1pm 1st March, I will pick and announce a winner at 2pm

Good luck
Entrants so far
tokaman - Igans316 + Flash
bloodsnake007 - Flash + TobinFrost
harry - Flash + TobinFrost
Towser - d531 + bigwednesday0
bigwednesday - teddyjun

Raimi - Slinchafi + javiermendoza
MrNano - Lutzo
TobinFrost - Marina Blue
meaner - Atter

Scary Hair - Flash + bigwednesday0
Sirdizzy - ad300
lomadu - bigwednesday0

Jericho - tokaman + Alienking
xxquartzxx - deadly + teddyjun
Bluprint - teddyjun + hyunhujang
Flloydo - T800kaz

monsterzebra - steelbookjunky + Top-Hardy
MGD - AnubisNefer + TobinFrost
mactaylor - thejetters
badgerman - teddyjun
Kbr1656 - wwilt13
Blusteel2012 - elchipo

George Pearce - UnderYourSpell + gaeljet
UnderYourSpell - funkydamo
Joanie Mason - Actarus

zoneism - Flash + Igans316
severn2001 - Georgiy2000
Alienking - Actarus
severo - Gio+ Lukas1493

Hooch - Tonks + dLux

Attachments

• Ninja-Dog-Costume_pu.jpeg
    Ninja-Dog-Costume_pu.jpeg
    54.1 KB · Views: 446
Last edited:
Thanks for the give away.

I nominate @lgans316 for a premium membership as I always look at his trade/sale thread as his prices are always great and he sold me a copy of Iron Man play.com at a really great price.

Hi @tokaman, just a quick reminder that I need another non premium member nomination from you to be able to enter your entry into the competition.. You've nominated lgans316 so far, just need one more:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Reactions: tokaman
Nice giveaway, I would recommend @d531 I have had some bargains from his trade thread

Ron

Hi @Towser , just a quick reminder that I need another non premium member nomination from you to be able to enter your entry into the competition.. You've nominated d531 so far, just need one more:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Thanks for this chance to reward some of my friends.
I nominate:
1. @Slinchafi as he always takes the time to answer to my 1001 question :thumbs:
2. @NoDingsNoScratches for being simply awesome!

Hi @Raimi
I can't enter Slinchafi or no dings no scratches into this competition as they both are premium members already
Do you have two non premium members you want to nominate? Thanks :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I nominate @tokaman for being the first reply in this thread (non-moderator category and also does not yet have premium membership)

Hi @Jericho , just a quick reminder that I need another non premium member nomination from you to be able to enter your entry into the competition.. You've nominated tokaman so far, just need one more:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

@mentalmagpie

His chats about one of our favourite sports - Darts is just totally awesome.

And he's sooooooo helpful too.
Hi @mactaylor, thanks for entering.. There is a slight problem with your entry, mental magpie is already a premium member so I can't enter you without a non premium members nomination, so if you could spare a moment to nominate again (a non premium member) I can then add you to the entries:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Awesome giveaway!!

I nominate @bloodsnake007 :)

Good luck
Hi @Joanie Mason , thanks for entering.. There is a slight problem with your entry, bloodsnake007 is already a premium member so I can't enter you without a non premium members nomination, so if you could spare a moment to nominate again (a non premium member) I can then add you to the entries:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Thanks!

I want to nominate @Tonks because she is my daughter and has promised to clean her room if I nominated her. :)
I will get back and make another entry later on...
Hi @Hooch, just a quick reminder about adding a second nominee to your post, I won't be able to enter yours and tonks entry without the second name. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Also, for anyone who has been nominated(eg tonks flash atter marina blue etc) you are allowed to enter yourselves into the competition too(even if you've been nominated by someone already) , by nominating a friend you will also go into the draw, it will double your chances. Sorry I should have made that clear on day one:confused::confused::confused:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
Awesome guys, thanks for updating, all that have replied to my notification post (so far) are now entered into the comp:thumbs::thumbs:

Still got some time to enter this comp, just nominate a friend and say why, and that's it:thumbs:

Reactions: harry
Status
Not open for further replies.