Price: £13.99 Amazon £16.99 HMV
Notes: 3 CD Set includes 24-page booklet
(Also available as a 4-LP Box Set)

Kate Bush BTD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: chunk and C.C. 95
Sweet!
They took their sweet time with this after the shows in London!
(I wasn't able to go- but some friends brought me back the program!)
Can't wait to hear this!
BUT... Where is the live Blu ray?! (They filmed the show).

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
Just got around to opening my copy; very nice digipak and booklet :drool:. Still no news of a Blu-ray release though :(, although I'm fairly sure that there will be one eventually.

DSCF5934.JPG DSCF5933.JPG

Just got around to opening my copy; very nice digipak and booklet :drool:. Still no news of a Blu-ray release though :(, although I'm fairly sure that there will be one eventually.

View attachment 282035 View attachment 282036
There will. There is plenty of information out there about how they shot it, so....
(apparently they shot some parts sans audience- i'm assuming because they needed to get angles and camera movements that weren't possible with an audience).
But – on the other hand, I am also aware that most Broadway shows are also documented but rarely released.
I'm pretty sure a Blu-ray is on the way – but they sure are taking their sweet time with it.

How is the CD package? Is it a great concert album?

There will. There is plenty of information out there about how they shot it, so....
(apparently they shot some parts sans audience- i'm assuming because they needed to get angles and camera movements that weren't possible with an audience).
But – on the other hand, I am also aware that most Broadway shows are also documented but rarely released.
I'm pretty sure a Blu-ray is on the way – but they sure are taking their sweet time with it.

How is the CD package? Is it a great concert album?
Sadly, for various reasons, I haven't had time to listen to the entire concert as yet :sorry: but hopefully will do over the Christmas period :).

In a recent radio interview Kate confirmed that the concert had been filmed, and archived, with no current plans to release it on DVD (or blu-ray). Shame :(.

Sadly, for various reasons, I haven't had time to listen to the entire concert as yet :sorry: but hopefully will do over the Christmas period :).

In a recent radio interview Kate confirmed that the concert had been filmed, and archived, with no current plans to release it on DVD (or blu-ray). Shame :(.
That makes ZERO sense.:mad:
Not all of us had the dough to get tickets and fly to London to see the show.
Throw us a bone.
(At the least, a buddy of mine who DID go, got me a program at the show.:thumbs:)

• Thanks
Reactions: lenticularis
That makes ZERO sense.:mad:
Not all of us had the dough to get tickets and fly to London to see the show.
Throw us a bone.
(At the least, a buddy of mine who DID go, got me a program at the show.:thumbs:)
I don't understand the reasoning either. There must be a huge demand for a DVD/Blu-ray release from fans who weren't able to get tickets or just want a visual memento of the concert. Hopefully someone will give in to the pressure and release it ...... hopefully :watch:.

Quite envious of your program though :hungry:.

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
I don't understand the reasoning either. There must be a huge demand for a DVD/Blu-ray release from fans who weren't able to get tickets or just want a visual memento of the concert. Hopefully someone will give in to the pressure and release it ...... hopefully :watch:.

Quite envious of your program though :hungry:.
I think (don't quote me on this) that you can get programs on her site now.

Reactions: lenticularis